Natrol, BrainSpeed Memory, 60 Tablets

4 out of 5 based on 88 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Couldn't believe it.

Posted by Reviewer1330467 on Dec 01, 2009

My father is 85 years old and lives only 5 miles from my sister (his daughter). He goes there almost every night for the last 14 years. Two weeks ago he started to get lost driving. He just keeps missing a road to turn on. It would take up to over an hour to get home. He would get so mad at himself for being so forgetful. Got him Brain Speed and in five days he stopped getting lost! I will be taking these myself!

Recommended!!

Posted by Reviewer2855752 on Dec 16, 2008

I know these work for me! Helped me during exam times and revision. Certainly helps with recall and retention. And also helped me in social situations and conversing with people.

Noticeable Improvement!

Posted by Reviewer1608038 on Mar 13, 2009

In my early 60's, I've wittnessed my mother,in her mid 80's, decline neurogically. To try to prevent this from happening to me,I've been taking Natol Brain Speed Memory for the past 18 months. After just a few weeks, I noticed that I was becoming an even quicker thinker. I plan to maintain use of this supplement!

mental ability

Posted by Reviewer1829142 on Oct 18, 2007

worth every penny - we can manage our own finances, be alert when playing cards, and remember important details better than before

Getting smarter

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Apr 20, 2008

Brain speed works. I have tons of energy and can think on my feet better than I used to. I'm fully aware from the moment I get up in the morning, 'til I go to bed at night.