Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natrol, Calcium D-Glucarate, 60 Tablets

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1903281 on Nov 09, 2009

After my doctor ran some intestinal tests he said I had an excess of beta Glucuronidase and needed this supplement. Within a week the bloating and intestinal discomfort started improving. He said the beta Glucuronidase causes the hormones estrogen and thyroid to get reconjugated and taken back up again and reprocessed a second time through the liver, creating higher levels of these hormones. He said toxins and probiotics are similarly affected by the beta Glucuronidase.

noticeable and impressive improvement!

Posted by Reviewer1398395 on Sep 04, 2008

I've been taking 500-750mg/day for less than a month, and I'm already thrilled with the results I've seen. I take this along with DIM and vitex, and my PMS symptoms are much improved. Best of all, my skin started clearing up within the first week! I guess something was out of whack with my hormone metabolism, and all 3 seem to help. This will definitely become part of my permanent lineup. If you have a sensitive stomach, be careful to take this with meals or it can make you nauseous.

Excellent product for estrogen dominance

Posted by Reviewer2903766 on Feb 26, 2010

I have less tenderness in my breasts.DIM and Indole 3 did nothing for me.

Hormone Flush

Posted by Reviewer2276905 on Apr 27, 2009

My doctor recommended this to help flush the excess estrogen from my system. Only one bottle was needed. Seemed to be very effective. Good liver support.

Wow, excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3075203 on Mar 30, 2011

For the past few years my monthly cycle has been very unbalanced, sometimes it would be a week or two late, other times I'd completely miss one. This product has balanced me out! For once it has been right on time and only lasted 3 days instead of 5! Plus, no cramps! Amazing. It's been two weeks and I already love this product. As most will say, the pills are small but strangely thick (I hate swallowing any pills) so I crushed them all up in a coffee grinder as a powder and eat with yogurt, it works out perfect. 2 pills is all I need as suggested. I'll definitely be purchasing this again and highly recommend it to other women with unbalanced hormones/cycle problems.