Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1903281 on Nov 09, 2009

After my doctor ran some intestinal tests he said I had an excess of beta Glucuronidase and needed this supplement. Within a week the bloating and intestinal discomfort started improving. He said the beta Glucuronidase causes the hormones estrogen and thyroid to get reconjugated and taken back up again and reprocessed a second time through the liver, creating higher levels of these hormones. He said toxins and probiotics are similarly affected by the beta Glucuronidase.

noticeable and impressive improvement!

Posted by Reviewer1398395 on Sep 04, 2008

I've been taking 500-750mg/day for less than a month, and I'm already thrilled with the results I've seen. I take this along with DIM and vitex, and my PMS symptoms are much improved. Best of all, my skin started clearing up within the first week! I guess something was out of whack with my hormone metabolism, and all 3 seem to help. This will definitely become part of my permanent lineup. If you have a sensitive stomach, be careful to take this with meals or it can make you nauseous.

Hormone Flush

Posted by Reviewer2276905 on Apr 27, 2009

My doctor recommended this to help flush the excess estrogen from my system. Only one bottle was needed. Seemed to be very effective. Good liver support.

Excellent product for estrogen dominance

Posted by Reviewer2903766 on Feb 26, 2010

I have less tenderness in my breasts.DIM and Indole 3 did nothing for me.

Wow, excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3075203 on Mar 30, 2011

For the past few years my monthly cycle has been very unbalanced, sometimes it would be a week or two late, other times I'd completely miss one. This product has balanced me out! For once it has been right on time and only lasted 3 days instead of 5! Plus, no cramps! Amazing. It's been two weeks and I already love this product. As most will say, the pills are small but strangely thick (I hate swallowing any pills) so I crushed them all up in a coffee grinder as a powder and eat with yogurt, it works out perfect. 2 pills is all I need as suggested. I'll definitely be purchasing this again and highly recommend it to other women with unbalanced hormones/cycle problems.

Helps acne and cramps

Posted by Reviewer2492020 on Feb 23, 2010

I take this product with DIM(without soy in it). I think they work very well together. I was only taking DIM for a while and it did help my cystic acne a lot but I still had little acne breakouts so I added this and about 99% of my acne is gone. Maybe it will get to 100% with more time. I have been taking calcium d-glucarate for about 3 weeks. Also, all of my cramps during my cycle are gone for the first time in my life! I wanted to note that these pills are hard to swallow but I manage to get them down because they have helped me so much.

Registered Nurse. Ann Arbor, MI

Posted by Reviewer2744239 on Feb 17, 2008

Have used Calcium D Glucarate for years to deal with cystic breast discomfort. Only thing that has ever worked for me to resolve flair ups. Approved by the American Cancer Society for breast care.

Calcium D-Glucarate

Posted by Reviewer2327895 on Dec 26, 2007

I have noticed that this takes care of bloating. It also has taken care of breast tenderness at that time of the month.

cal d gluc

Posted by Reviewer2907682 on Feb 24, 2012

A must for liver support and hormone balance. Oestrogen related weight issues in males and females. Clears skin better than any topical creams. Combine with milk thistle to help rescue liver and support other disease combatting protocols. Gerson therapy etc etc.

Trying to reduce beta Glucuronidase

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on Dec 17, 2009

I've had CFS issues that I believe are mostly coming from the gut. I read that unfriendly bacteria can create excess beta Glucuronidase which is considered a dangerous enzyme. D-Glucarate is supposed to keep this enzyme under control. Since I've been on it I've been sleeping through the night.