Natrol Carb Intercept with Phase 2

Posted by Reviewer2141788 on Feb 02, 2009

The jury is still out on this one...I haven't noticed any change, no weight loss at all. What I have noticed is excess gas! No fun.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1886440 on Feb 10, 2009

I took this product for 3 weeks and did not notice any difference. Same goes for my wife. Not recommended.

Carb Intercept with Phase 2

Posted by Reviewer2736299 on May 24, 2009

After three weeks of using this product, I am quite disappointed. The first week, I gained a pound and a half, the second week, I lost four pounds, and week three, I gained a pound. This gives me a net weight loss of about a pound and a half after three weeks. As I have faithfully used the product according to directions, I had expected better results.

Whoa Nellie!

Posted by Reviewer2636217 on Jun 21, 2010

I don't eat legumes b/c they give me gas. This product is made from kidney beans, and blew me out of the water! I should have checked the ingredients before buying them. I couldn't continue Carb Intercept AND hold down a day job....

Alice H. Eads

Posted by Reviewer2564984 on Dec 19, 2008

Results from this product were minimal. I would not recommend this product if you are seriously looking to lose weight. It might be acceptable for those last few vanity pounds but not useful for any major weight lose.

terry johnson

Posted by Reviewer2641721 on Jan 27, 2009

The pills really didnt do much for me.

Natrol Carb Intercept

Posted by Reviewer2462321 on Jan 30, 2009

waste of money

Carb Intercept

Posted by Reviewer1535568 on Dec 08, 2008

Very disappointed in this product. I didn't lose an ounce and followed a fairly healthy eating plan with no eating after 8:00. How the individual in the FIRST magazine lost ten pounds and didn't even change her eating habits is beyond me.

useless

Posted by Reviewer1551172 on Aug 22, 2011

I'm sorry but it doesn't work at all!!!!!!

Did nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer1309052 on Sep 10, 2013

maybe because i didn't take them long enough but at this price i can't afford to get a 2nd bottle.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »