Kim

Posted by Reviewer2080815 on Jan 01, 2009

I haven't noticed any differences yet..

Didn't notice any difference except it gave me gas !

Posted by Reviewer2599628 on Apr 02, 2009

One of the ingredients is White Beans so if you get gas from beans you will likely get it when using this product. Didn't notice any weight loss.

Haven't noticed a difference yet

Posted by Reviewer1868155 on Jan 13, 2009

I have been using the product for a month now and I cannot honestly say that I have noticed a differnce at this time.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

I am not sure this really worked for me, I tried to be consistent, but I may not have taken it long enough, I took it maybe for about a few days to a week or so, I forget. But it didn't really seem to help me lose weight. I now take MRM Rich Vanilla Protein, 1 scoop in a glass of juice or smoothie, as a meal replacement drink once a day and it has me help lose 1 pound on the day I do that, so I have steadily been losing weight! It is whey, and I am lactose intolerant, so I take 1 lactaid with the first sip, and it is fine for me. There are no antibiotics or hormones, no sugar or artificial sweeteners like others have. It has stevia extract to naturally sweeten. Be careful not to do too much protein, I heard too much protein can ruin your kidneys. I also take Jarrow Extra Virgin Coconut oil soft gels, 2 of them before lunch daily, and that keeps me from snacking. It's also supposed to help with metabolism and lots of other things, like help for the skin. God bless you all.

Makes me queasy

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Mar 24, 2014

I took a couple of times and each time I feel like my stomach goes through an intensive digestion process where it just churns and growls. Did not continue with the product.

Duty

Posted by 4968428059496293072 on Dec 04, 2014

I will not re-order your product. Because of the way it was shipped, I ended up having to pay 28.00 in duty before they would leave this with me. And they don't seem to be working at all for my husband.

Can't tell any difference

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 07, 2012

I can't tell any difference when taking this. No side effects, but no way to tell whether it is working. The carbs I eat are from oats, quinoa, and rice. I can't stand pasta or wheat, and never eat sweets, so maybe I don't need this anyway.