Gail

Posted by 5290651571353865705 on Jan 25, 2016

cant wait to see the results after weeks to come from taking the product, but must says I enjoyed the process of ordering online so effortless, awesome!

Noooooooo. For one's own psychological sedative.

Posted by Reviewer1020493 on Sep 29, 2015

Between low to healthy weight. I took this when I ate late night or party. I used this kind of pills 2 or 3 bottles but, still don't think it works. Just for self-contentment, likes, 'It will reduce today's brutal courage. Food fighter me.'

Great Carb Controller!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Carb Intercept with Phase 2 Carb Controller helps Control carbs and metabolize fat. This dietary supplement supports weight loss.

It's soooo good for me~!!

Posted by 5756831766155838590 on Mar 10, 2015

That's so good~ ^^ Thanks

Natrol,Carb Intercept,Phase 2 White Kidney Bean capsules

Posted by 4702301465027406594 on Feb 16, 2015

I've been taking Natrol,Carb Intercept,Phase 2 White Kidney Bean capsules for about 8 wks now,and at first, they helped TREMENDOUSLY. But alas! all good things must come to an end. I lost 5 pounds of fat and water in the beginning only to gain it all back plus 5 more pounds!! To date, I'm still taking them, but am considering stopping for a few wks and then resuming to see if the caps will work again.

Doesn't work

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I am sad to say that these do not work, the only thing that helps carbs not to be absorbed is not to eat them.

Duty

Posted by 4968428059496293072 on Dec 04, 2014

I will not re-order your product. Because of the way it was shipped, I ended up having to pay 28.00 in duty before they would leave this with me. And they don't seem to be working at all for my husband.

Carla

Posted by 4722967052161613260 on Nov 25, 2014

I think they are really helping me curb my old eating habits. I'm going to continue with them. Keep your fingers crossed. I sure have a lot more energy now. I rate it a 4 stars as I haven't been on them that long. Thanks.

iherb sucks!!

Posted by 5141914594819746159 on Nov 12, 2014

SORRY! I can't say anything about this product because herb never sent it, but of course they DID charge it to my account

can tell a deference

Posted by Reviewer3166325 on Sep 23, 2014

I am on my third bottle and can see a deference helps with appetite control have lost a few lbs. cloths are fitting looser ...