Quick tip

Posted by Reviewer1204023 on Dec 24, 2008

The box says to take the pills immediately before eating a starchy meal. I've done some reading about Phase 2 and you should take these about 30 minutes before eating so they get a chance to be broken down and absorbed by your system.

Natrol Carb Intercept with Phase 2

Posted by Reviewer2141788 on Feb 02, 2009

The jury is still out on this one...I haven't noticed any change, no weight loss at all. What I have noticed is excess gas! No fun.

Doing pretty good...

Posted by Reviewer1014953 on Dec 12, 2008

I've been trying this product for about two weeks now. Granted, I started using it two days before Thanksgiving and have been subjected to other holiday goodies; however I've noticed that my clothes are fitting more loosely. My weight hasn't changed - but something is definitely shaking loose. I haven't been "pigging out" per se, but taking the recommeded dosage before each meal certainly takes the stress out of enjoying a sweet potato, bowl of cereal, or slice of bread. Keep in mind that I do not gorge on carbs - I still try to avoid them. But we all have our little favorite carbs that we like to enjoy on occasion. I will definitely be ordering more of this product.

Carb Intercept

Posted by Reviewer2146082 on Jun 08, 2008

Excellent product. It really works and keeps our blood sugar down when we eat starchy foods.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1757781 on Jan 15, 2010

Have been using the product for about 1 month. I have type 2 diabetes and monitor my sugar levels daily. Noticed stable sugar levels even after eating carbs. I would recommend this product.

best carb reducer helper product.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Dec 21, 2011

this is a really good carb reducer helper product i notice everytime i take it it also temporary tightens up the skin or muscles. by itself it won't help you lose weight but if you eat high carb meals it's worth taking this. what has helped me lose weight is taking 100% pure mangosteen juice if you look it up they say it doesn't allow excess fat to be stored or if too little is consumed it won't allow the metabolism to be lowered. what is the worst thing to take is arginine malate that changes and lowers your metabolism to gain weight mangosteen is the opposite.

none

Posted by Reviewer3201536 on May 28, 2009

this product is doing some good things. i don't eat nearly as much and no sweet or bread cravings. my belly fat has gone down noticeably the 1st week.

Natrol Carb Intercept

Posted by Reviewer1858208 on Dec 03, 2007

this I take before starchy meals and it does work - it's not the total answer to losing weight but it "helps"...

it works!!

Posted by Reviewer2777458 on Oct 23, 2007

I have taking 6 capsules a day and it has been 6 days, i have already lost 3.3 lbs. no joke. it works!! plan to loose more.

Guilt-free carbs

Posted by Reviewer1273288 on Nov 02, 2007

I am a carb addict and I refuse to give them up. To not consume carbs, is akin to death because life would not be enjoyable. However, I also want to be able to maintain my weight without having to sacrifice my carbs or triple the amount of exercise I already do. These capsules have made my carb-induced weight fluctuations stop. They enable me to live with less stress and anxiety about what I will let myself eat. This website has the best prices too. This means I don't have to feel guilty about buying the product. Stores around town sell these puppies for a much larger amount. The mark-up is gastly. BUY THEM HERE!!!