Best carb controller

Posted by Reviewer2784441 on May 24, 2013

I noticed results as soon as I began taking these. Amazing.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

I am not sure this really worked for me, I tried to be consistent, but I may not have taken it long enough, I took it maybe for about a few days to a week or so, I forget. But it didn't really seem to help me lose weight. I now take MRM Rich Vanilla Protein, 1 scoop in a glass of juice or smoothie, as a meal replacement drink once a day and it has me help lose 1 pound on the day I do that, so I have steadily been losing weight! It is whey, and I am lactose intolerant, so I take 1 lactaid with the first sip, and it is fine for me. There are no antibiotics or hormones, no sugar or artificial sweeteners like others have. It has stevia extract to naturally sweeten. Be careful not to do too much protein, I heard too much protein can ruin your kidneys. I also take Jarrow Extra Virgin Coconut oil soft gels, 2 of them before lunch daily, and that keeps me from snacking. It's also supposed to help with metabolism and lots of other things, like help for the skin. God bless you all.

Weight Loss

Posted by 5524037124075646331 on Dec 07, 2012

Great Product. I have been using it for 4 weeks and have lost 6kg. Couldn't be happier.

다이어터라면 필수

Posted by 5564196988136984863 on Oct 20, 2012

살빼고 요요가 걱정되시는 분들에게 추천. 살빼는데 도움이 되는 것 같지는 않은데 몸무게 유지하는 기간동안 먹는 양을 늘려도 살이 찌진 않는 것 같아요.

Very happy thus far

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Oct 11, 2012

Well I have high hopes that this product will help with my weight loss based on all the positive comments. Very fast shipping and excellent packaging as always

Good for controlling carbs

Posted by 5290824103074380713 on Sep 25, 2012

I have binges sometimes when I feel emotional, so I need something to prevent the effects of these binges from accumulating on my body. I exercise regularly, and do quite a bit of strength training. Pee looks thicker and more yellowish after taking this product, but I think it is a sign of the carbohydrates being flushed out of the system, blocked from being absorbed, which is exactly what I want. It makes me pee more, but please flush all the excess sugar out!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1007082 on Aug 25, 2012

it helped me a lot

Body slim

Posted by 4817522837217090730 on Jul 23, 2012

Perfect

Can't tell any difference

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 07, 2012

I can't tell any difference when taking this. No side effects, but no way to tell whether it is working. The carbs I eat are from oats, quinoa, and rice. I can't stand pasta or wheat, and never eat sweets, so maybe I don't need this anyway.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1960175 on Jun 14, 2012

really helps with getting rid of sweet craving! Love it!