Best carb controller

Posted by Reviewer2784441 on May 24, 2013

I noticed results as soon as I began taking these. Amazing.

Seems to Work

Posted by MHK-HerbMedic on Dec 03, 2013

I have taken these before heavy meals for a period of 2 months and it seems to have a slight effect on my tummy fat.

Carla

Posted by 4722967052161613260 on Nov 25, 2014

I think they are really helping me curb my old eating habits. I'm going to continue with them. Keep your fingers crossed. I sure have a lot more energy now. I rate it a 4 stars as I haven't been on them that long. Thanks.

Carb Intercept Works

Posted by Reviewer2781095 on Feb 15, 2009

It seems like all I have to do is look at carbs and see my hips grow. When my husband and I eat needless carbs now, we take Phase 2 and our weight does not increase. Jan M.

Didn't notice any difference except it gave me gas !

Posted by Reviewer2599628 on Apr 02, 2009

One of the ingredients is White Beans so if you get gas from beans you will likely get it when using this product. Didn't notice any weight loss.

Kim

Posted by Reviewer2080815 on Jan 01, 2009

I haven't noticed any differences yet..

Makes me queasy

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Mar 24, 2014

I took a couple of times and each time I feel like my stomach goes through an intensive digestion process where it just churns and growls. Did not continue with the product.

Work as what you expect it to be - Filter majoriy of the Carbo away

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

It works as what you expect it to be - Filter majoriy of the Carbo away. With the Chromium added, it is supposed to ensure you have the needed energy to carry out your daily task as you may feel a bit weak due to majority of the carbo have been filtrated. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Good Shipping.

Posted by 5369813894757299495 on Jun 18, 2013

Very fast shipping

Very happy thus far

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Oct 11, 2012

Well I have high hopes that this product will help with my weight loss based on all the positive comments. Very fast shipping and excellent packaging as always