Natrol, Carb Intercept, Phase 2 White Kidney Bean, 120 Capsules

it works!!

Posted by Reviewer2777458 on Oct 23, 2007

I have taking 6 capsules a day and it has been 6 days, i have already lost 3.3 lbs. no joke. it works!! plan to loose more.

sir

Posted by Reviewer1290531 on Dec 25, 2008

phase 2 seems to work well, I have lost 10 lbs, in 2 weeks and it curbs my appetite as well.

Guilt-free carbs

Posted by Reviewer1273288 on Nov 02, 2007

I am a carb addict and I refuse to give them up. To not consume carbs, is akin to death because life would not be enjoyable. However, I also want to be able to maintain my weight without having to sacrifice my carbs or triple the amount of exercise I already do. These capsules have made my carb-induced weight fluctuations stop. They enable me to live with less stress and anxiety about what I will let myself eat. This website has the best prices too. This means I don't have to feel guilty about buying the product. Stores around town sell these puppies for a much larger amount. The mark-up is gastly. BUY THEM HERE!!!

Helps with regularity

Posted by Reviewer1092446 on Apr 06, 2007

When I started my diet on Adkins 4 years ago, I lost 20 lbs. I bought this product to help keep off the weight. It did a good job keeping my weight stable. It also solved a problem that all low-carb devotees experience...constipation. This products helps facilitate regular bowel movement.

Mandy Rager, Virginia

Posted by Reviewer3172702 on Dec 23, 2008

I love this product. I lost 1 lb the first week without really watching what I ate. I felt full all of the time and wasn't hungry. I craved good foods and I had no problem drinking my water. I would recommend this product to friends and family.