10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natrol, Cetyl Pure, 120 Capsules

Dogs Benefit Too!!

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Dec 09, 2008

My 11 yr old German Shepherd girl has had arthritis since puppyhood. We've tried all the joint supplements, most to no avail, until a homeopath/chiropractor vet recommended Cetyl M (Cetyl Pure)-- same dosage as a person would take. Lo and behold, my girl no longer limps! She also takes Serrapeptidase, recommended by same vet. Found both these products at amazing prices here at iherb. Fast and reasonable shipping, too!

working so far

Posted by Reviewer2239713 on Apr 21, 2009

i'm taking 2 caps 3 times a day to start. i will decrease after the first bottle. the joints in my fingers are noticibly less sore only days after beginning, more flexible. the pain no longer wakes me at night after my hands have been still for a while. the soreness used to wake me and i would say ahhhhhowww as i woke to open and close my hands. ps i already take fish oil, flax seed glucosamine and other herbal anti inflammatories. i am a 43y/o female nurse with inflammation of joints and spine.docs do not have a specific dx. the meds they prescribed gave me a slight gi bleed and never helped the pain in my hands. am 60 percent better after my own tx, a large part due to cetyl pure

AWESOME....WILL CONTINUE USING IT !!!

Posted by Reviewer1093914 on Jul 12, 2010

After taking this product for about 3 weeks, my sciatic nerve pain in my right leg and back pain (caused by slipped disc, osteoarthritis and bone spurs) has improved by 90% ! Have tried many products, including glucosamine + chrondroitin, Zyflamend and many others.. Found that this is the only product that provides effective pain and inflammation relief...I will continue taking it as long as this product is on the market.

Arthritis Pain

Posted by Reviewer2980143 on Dec 19, 2008

I was kicked out of a Arthritis study, because CMO had reduced my inflammation and pain to far below the standards that the study had required. This stuff is a blessing. It turns out that I'm allergic to the medicines used in the study. CB- Oregon

PLUS RESULTS

Posted by Reviewer2396681 on Mar 11, 2009

Remarkable. I have had osteoarthritis in my knees for 20 years and this item has displayed unbelievable relief from pain.