Natrol, DHEA, 25 mg, 300 Tablets

Quality DHEA

Posted by Reviewer1851679 From Utah on Aug 14, 2008

I've taken three different brands of DHEA over the years & Natrol seems to have a much better effect than the others I've tried.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2647853 From Missouri on Aug 04, 2006

I divide these tablets into quarters to take 6mg doses. These work noticeably well for me and my wife as well as a lupus sufferer who really liked how much better she felt after taking them.

All men over 40 should take this..

Posted by Reviewer3294022 From Texas on Nov 06, 2007

I found this a cost effective way of suplimenting my DHEA as I have gotten older and the natural levels of testosterone decline. Great product, high quality.

Helps with strength

Posted by Reviewer1597829 From New York on Jan 18, 2010

I turned fifty last February and have been perimenopausal. I like to feel that I'm strong and I was noticing that I was not able to lift things that used to be easier for me. I was reading some things on menopause about DHEA being used for muscle wasting and also adrenal fatigue which I have symptoms of. I checked out the reviews on iHerb which I have to say can be very helpful. And I decided to try it. I'm in the process of trying to find a doctor that will work with me on hormone replacement. And I know that I need to get my levels checked. But I didn't want to wait anymore and decided to try it. I'm concerned about side effects. I haven't had any that are negative and I do feel it has helped with making me feel stronger like I used to feel and possibly with some symptoms of adrenal fatigue. But I would feel much better if I had a good doctor to work with and had my levels checked. I'm using this cautiously. And have my 79 yo mother on it also. We cycle on and off and are careful of any adverse side effects. And am seeing a doc in a couple weeks and hopefully will get some testing done. As for price, much less than I paid in the local health food store. And iHerb's shipping is inexpensive and quick.

very effective to my fatigue( p.m.2~5)

Posted by Reviewer1308253 From Korea, Republic of on Aug 21, 2011

First time i did'nt believe this med.can decrease my chronic(about 10 yr iam 45)fatigue symptom.i used many other nutrients(vitamin....) minerals,ginsengs,benzodiazepine,ssri,snri,pekana homeopathic drugs,,,,there made some help.but definate effect was come today with this . i used this pregnenolone 25mg 3 tab/day just 1 tab/day had no effect. really my dhea hormone level was very low.i am very happy to meet you today.thanks.from south Korea