Quality DHEA

Posted by Reviewer1851679 on Aug 14, 2008

I've taken three different brands of DHEA over the years & Natrol seems to have a much better effect than the others I've tried.

All men over 40 should take this..

Posted by Reviewer3294022 on Nov 06, 2007

I found this a cost effective way of suplimenting my DHEA as I have gotten older and the natural levels of testosterone decline. Great product, high quality.

Helps with strength

Posted by Reviewer1597829 on Jan 18, 2010

I turned fifty last February and have been perimenopausal. I like to feel that I'm strong and I was noticing that I was not able to lift things that used to be easier for me. I was reading some things on menopause about DHEA being used for muscle wasting and also adrenal fatigue which I have symptoms of. I checked out the reviews on iHerb which I have to say can be very helpful. And I decided to try it. I'm in the process of trying to find a doctor that will work with me on hormone replacement. And I know that I need to get my levels checked. But I didn't want to wait anymore and decided to try it. I'm concerned about side effects. I haven't had any that are negative and I do feel it has helped with making me feel stronger like I used to feel and possibly with some symptoms of adrenal fatigue. But I would feel much better if I had a good doctor to work with and had my levels checked. I'm using this cautiously. And have my 79 yo mother on it also. We cycle on and off and are careful of any adverse side effects. And am seeing a doc in a couple weeks and hopefully will get some testing done. As for price, much less than I paid in the local health food store. And iHerb's shipping is inexpensive and quick.

Natrol DHEA

Posted by Reviewer1386724 on Jun 22, 2009

I was skeptical about the Natrol brand product, having never purchased it before, but the product label and purity contained everything I was looking for in DHEA. Would definitely purchase again in the future.

DHEA Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2981536 on Jun 27, 2009

This product seems to have helped me raise my energy level by raising my test level. At 44yrs old my energy has been lacking until I tried this product

Don't like it

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Aug 02, 2010

This gave some strange side effects and I would not recommend DHEA as a supplement if you have some serious health problems. I have diabetes and heart failure and this was not a good trial.

Amazing results

Posted by Reviewer1117222 on Apr 21, 2009

This product has really delivered for me. I have definately gained much more stamina since I have begun taking DHEA.

wow

Posted by marcosandrey on Jul 13, 2012

I have to talk about this product. This product has brought me many benefits, one of them is a greater willingness to do what I feel in my daily activities. I have over 40 years of age. And to me all things have improved, including an increase in my libido. My wife say so. I recommend to people who are feeling tired and unwell tanham more than 40 years. I returned the youth!

natrol

Posted by Reviewer3182828 on Feb 12, 2009

# 4, seems to be a good product, be careful not to take to much if you are a male and approaching 50 with the prostata cancer threat.

Feel good

Posted by Reviewer2368364 on Dec 15, 2007

wonderful, would buy again, make me feel rejuvinated and also lessen pain from a small kidney stone also helped weight loss when on the liver cleansing diet at the same time