Long-term use.

Posted by Reviewer2617780 on Jan 05, 2008

My husband's use. It helps his stamina when he works long hours, which is most of the time.

Amazing results

Posted by Reviewer1117222 on Apr 21, 2009

This product has really delivered for me. I have definately gained much more stamina since I have begun taking DHEA.

Mixed results

Posted by Reviewer2647299 on Mar 27, 2011

Supposed to be a great product for fertility (increasing quality eggs/decreasing FSH levels, etc). Have been taking 75 mg a day (25 mg 3x day) and have mainly noticed a lot of breaking out in acne in places ive never broken out in the past. We'll see if the benefits outweigh the 'costs'... Also heard this product should only be taken for a maximum of 3 months at a time.

no effect

Posted by Reviewer2708489 on Nov 08, 2011

I started using 25 mg each day sinds the first of oktober. While I didn't experienced anything I raised the dose and use sinds the first of november 50 mg each day of this product. But till now I don't experience anything. My brother also tried this product and after taking only one pill of 25 mg he felt very uncomfortable and restless so stopt taking it. I still hope to have a positive experience with it. Sincerely yours

seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2144615 on Nov 28, 2011

recovery after work out is faster

iHerb - DHEA

Posted by 5016263929057171829 on Aug 05, 2013

I have tried this web shop and this tablets firstly and want to say that it is very good price for product. Delivery was quickly and all needed information i can found in description. So I have recommended to use iHerb.

BRENT S

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Jul 31, 2011

EXCELLENT PRODUCT RECHARGES THE KIDNEY BATTERIES,I HERB EXCELLENT TO DEAL WITH.

great for infertility.

Posted by Reviewer3271831 on Aug 15, 2010

This product is great for infertility.

The best DHEA for the price.

Posted by Reviewer2283140 on Oct 23, 2009

So far this is the best priced DHEA tablets i found.

Hormonal control

Posted by Reviewer1018095 on Sep 28, 2010

Seems to be addressing the Zeno-estrogen invisible pollutant problem. DHEA Natural Mother hormone i need to make all my other hormones thus replacing those fake hormone pollutants invisible and all around us every day. Yes i feel more like myself and in control of my physiological and psychological self. Great value for alot of DHEA.