New To iHerb?

Natrol, DHEA, 25 mg, 300 Tablets

DHEA Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2981536 on Jun 27, 2009

This product seems to have helped me raise my energy level by raising my test level. At 44yrs old my energy has been lacking until I tried this product

Natrol DHEA

Posted by Reviewer1386724 on Jun 22, 2009

I was skeptical about the Natrol brand product, having never purchased it before, but the product label and purity contained everything I was looking for in DHEA. Would definitely purchase again in the future.

DHEA

Posted by Reviewer1879173 on Nov 17, 2009

I'm 65 years old. I take 75 mg (3 tablets) per day. My girlfriend is absolutely delighted.

Helps with strength

Posted by Reviewer1597829 on Jan 18, 2010

I turned fifty last February and have been perimenopausal. I like to feel that I'm strong and I was noticing that I was not able to lift things that used to be easier for me. I was reading some things on menopause about DHEA being used for muscle wasting and also adrenal fatigue which I have symptoms of. I checked out the reviews on iHerb which I have to say can be very helpful. And I decided to try it. I'm in the process of trying to find a doctor that will work with me on hormone replacement. And I know that I need to get my levels checked. But I didn't want to wait anymore and decided to try it. I'm concerned about side effects. I haven't had any that are negative and I do feel it has helped with making me feel stronger like I used to feel and possibly with some symptoms of adrenal fatigue. But I would feel much better if I had a good doctor to work with and had my levels checked. I'm using this cautiously. And have my 79 yo mother on it also. We cycle on and off and are careful of any adverse side effects. And am seeing a doc in a couple weeks and hopefully will get some testing done. As for price, much less than I paid in the local health food store. And iHerb's shipping is inexpensive and quick.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Jan 12, 2011

I battled adrenal fatigue and my DHEA-S was in the sub-basement. This has helped me tremendously.