Long-term use.

Posted by Reviewer2617780 on Jan 05, 2008

My husband's use. It helps his stamina when he works long hours, which is most of the time.

you need it after you're too old to be unemployed

Posted by Reviewer2870459 on Nov 28, 2008

These work. I notice the difference right away. Buy it.

good value!!

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on Jan 19, 2011

DHEA's effects may not be pronounced or immediate but they are necessaary once you are past the age of 40.

chronic fatigue / post viral fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2522198 on Nov 14, 2010

This stuff helped me get 95% better after having cfs / post viral fatigue after for six months. best quality dhea I've found so far.

no effect

Posted by Reviewer2708489 on Nov 08, 2011

I started using 25 mg each day sinds the first of oktober. While I didn't experienced anything I raised the dose and use sinds the first of november 50 mg each day of this product. But till now I don't experience anything. My brother also tried this product and after taking only one pill of 25 mg he felt very uncomfortable and restless so stopt taking it. I still hope to have a positive experience with it. Sincerely yours

Good for Adrenal Fatigue & good, welcomed side effect reducing period pain!!

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Apr 29, 2016

*UP-DATE*I have tried other brands and found that ""Life Extension"" is the BEST! NATROL and MRM finally gave me terrible side effects such as spots or acnes, but Life Extension has gave me NO side effects while long term use!----:This is a wonderful product to support cortisol production. Make sure to take this just before bedtime because cortisol is produced and released, for the morning wake up, during night. I take 1 or 2 pills with 50 mg of pregnenolone, 1000 mg or 1500 mg of vitamin 5, 1/10 of Solgar B-Complex, Solgar Methylcobalamin 1000 mg, Solgar vitamin E 400 IU, 500 to 1000 mg of vitamin C, and zinc just before bedtime because cortisol is produced during night around 1am to 3am and released around 3 am to 6 am. Adrenal fatigue, which is related with depression, is not recognized in Japan and there are only 1 or 2 doctors that can treat it although they are still not perfect in my point of view. I have studied medicine by myself and found this wonderful product and the best time to take and vitamins with minerals necessary for production of cortisol. It is said that Pregnenolone repairs damages of hippocampi that cause depression. Over stress causes over cortisol production and release which causes hippocampi damage and finally leads to serious adrenal fatigue.

increases energy

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Jun 08, 2008

Great product!

Mixed results

Posted by Reviewer2647299 on Mar 27, 2011

Supposed to be a great product for fertility (increasing quality eggs/decreasing FSH levels, etc). Have been taking 75 mg a day (25 mg 3x day) and have mainly noticed a lot of breaking out in acne in places ive never broken out in the past. We'll see if the benefits outweigh the 'costs'... Also heard this product should only be taken for a maximum of 3 months at a time.

Only 3 stars for now

Posted by 5753780051716459211 on Nov 07, 2013

I'm only giving 3 stars for now. I'm not sure if it works or not. I am using for fertility reasons. My doctor is against the use of DHEA, but I'm doing on my own because of all of the studies I've read in regards to fertility and older women. Due to the risks of other issues this carries, I'm only taking once a day. I'll update and/or change my rating at a later date. As for the other things that the decribtion says it could improve....I do not notice a change there, but again, that is not the reasons I started taking it.

iHerb - DHEA

Posted by 5016263929057171829 on Aug 05, 2013

I have tried this web shop and this tablets firstly and want to say that it is very good price for product. Delivery was quickly and all needed information i can found in description. So I have recommended to use iHerb.