Natrol, DHEA, 50 mg, 60 Tablets

4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews

Bio-Identical - I think

Posted by Reviewer1746035 on Nov 08, 2011

As a morning compliment to Natrol's 10 mg time released Melatonin which I take at bedtime, the DHEA assures I am alert and energetic for the day. PLUS! I was loosing hair, as their would be a big clump in the drain each time I showered, but after adding this DHEA at 50 mg, over the course of a week, the amount of hair in the drain went to zero!

Male mid 50's

Posted by Reviewer2020778 on Dec 14, 2011

I bought this product to see if it would have any positive affects on my libido and overall energy level. It has. I've experienced a very noticeable improvement in nocturnal erections, morning wood, and overall sexual interest and performance. For me, it has turned back the clock a least 10-15 years in this regard. Great product, will continue to use it.

RECLAMO DE ENVIO

Posted by 4718408520112819281 on Nov 27, 2012

ESTIMADOS SEÑORES: LOS MOLESTO POR LA ORDEN 10931700 DEL 10 DE MAYO DE 2012. Hace bastante que estoy tratando de comunicarme con Uds., ya que a la fecha no he recibido el producto por Uds. enviado shipped LJ10931700-0J. Les pido encarecidamente si me pueden ayudar con este tema. Desde ya muchas gracias. Jorge Crende Montes de Oca 765 Boulogne San Isidro Rep´blica Argentina

Try it

Posted by Reviewer1883572 on May 04, 2012

This is one product I use. I couldn't walk a few months ago and now I can. I do know... MS is crap and I'll be back!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2335536 on Apr 28, 2011

serves as raw material for the production of testosterone and estrogen. People with low DHEA production and can benefit from this supplement and feel more vitalized with it.
 The dosage that I'm using is-50mg per day