• Reviews | English

Would have continued taking it for sure!

Posted by 5033269026739225647 on May 04, 2014

I suffer from adrenal fatigue and "pretty bad" PMS+ thyroid insufficiency. After I got these into my system, my condition bettered remarkably. Just as ironic as it is, Finnish customs one day all of the sudden "stole" this wonderful product from the package claiming that it is "an illegal drug" when ordered outside Europe! So that was the end of our love story. These stupid rules in Finland make me SICK-physically,TOO!Our FDA does great job keeping us tired, depressed and fat..

Bio-Identical - I think

Posted by Reviewer1746035 on Nov 08, 2011

As a morning compliment to Natrol's 10 mg time released Melatonin which I take at bedtime, the DHEA assures I am alert and energetic for the day. PLUS! I was loosing hair, as their would be a big clump in the drain each time I showered, but after adding this DHEA at 50 mg, over the course of a week, the amount of hair in the drain went to zero!

Male mid 50's

Posted by Reviewer2020778 on Dec 14, 2011

I bought this product to see if it would have any positive affects on my libido and overall energy level. It has. I've experienced a very noticeable improvement in nocturnal erections, morning wood, and overall sexual interest and performance. For me, it has turned back the clock a least 10-15 years in this regard. Great product, will continue to use it.

Try it

Posted by Reviewer1883572 on May 04, 2012

This is one product I use. I couldn't walk a few months ago and now I can. I do know... MS is crap and I'll be back!

RECLAMO DE ENVIO

Posted by 4718408520112819281 on Nov 27, 2012

ESTIMADOS SEÑORES: LOS MOLESTO POR LA ORDEN 10931700 DEL 10 DE MAYO DE 2012. Hace bastante que estoy tratando de comunicarme con Uds., ya que a la fecha no he recibido el producto por Uds. enviado shipped LJ10931700-0J. Les pido encarecidamente si me pueden ayudar con este tema. Desde ya muchas gracias. Jorge Crende Montes de Oca 765 Boulogne San Isidro Rep´blica Argentina

Very Good

Posted by 5727045940905684341 on Jan 28, 2013

I am using since two weeks ago and now I feel better.

MUITO BOM

Posted by robertofarias on Nov 14, 2013

Produto de ótima qualidade. Aumenta a testosterona naturalmente, semelhante ao tribulus terrstris.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2335536 on Apr 28, 2011

serves as raw material for the production of testosterone and estrogen. People with low DHEA production and can benefit from this supplement and feel more vitalized with it.
 The dosage that I'm using is-50mg per day

Goriginal product

Posted by 5402029876956544314 on Apr 07, 2016

This product has been prescribed by my dr to lower Fsh and indeed it does the job. i tried several brands, but this is the only one that really helps.

Mom's best friend

Posted by 4728007393650344665 on Jul 17, 2014

A must-have if you are 40+. I gave it to my mom and she loves it!