natrol garcinia cambogia extract

Posted by Reviewer2931245 on Mar 07, 2014

I have lost18 kg in 6 weeks and a healthy diet. this product really works.

Great fat burner and body remodeling agent !

Posted by Reviewer1763978 on Jun 17, 2014

Works for me at cutting up and bringing abs out ! works very well at body composition maintenance helping to bring cuts out. not sure about the appetite suppression aspect but the Hydroxy citrate is a great fat de-coupler works best for guys n gals trying to get that last bit of fat out if your trying to really gret rid of more fat, raspberry ketones combined with this and fucothin are potent together and worthy of the expense! if your drink alcohol not as good at getting the acetate out a the liver try nopal cactus if your not diabetic even staves off the hangover ! helps with getting rid or reducing the beer belly though

Natrol, Garcinia Cambogia Extract, Appetite Intercept, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1577790 on Apr 30, 2014

Product works great, suppresses appetite without jitters. Serving size is minmal so the abount in bottle lasts longer than others. We tried the GNC version and it did not work as well!!

Kiara

Posted by 5100348688987562445 on Jul 20, 2014

They work and I like the fact they don't have added caffeine. Keeps the hunger at bay and when I am hungry I don't eat as much.

To be honest..

Posted by Reviewer2235337 on Sep 26, 2013

I dont notice any difference I am thinking about sending the unopen one back.

good

Posted by 5345270070049433107 on Jul 20, 2014

i have started this product few weeks ago.. and its quite satisfying since it did curb appetite but did not loose any weight on the first 2 weeks of using it. i just finished my 3rd week and im starting to loose my belly fat. will continue to use it..

Garcinia Cambogia

Posted by Reviewer3289186 on Jul 19, 2014

I have done no physical workout, no changing in diet except for taking these twice a day, and I lost 8 pounds within a few weeks. Love it.

Does a good job in suppressing my appetite

Posted by Reviewer1509138 on Mar 09, 2014

I have only taken it for about two weeks. It does a very good job of suppressing my appetite. Will provide an update once I have taken it for a full month.

Wow!!!!

Posted by 5150400800432746985 on Feb 17, 2015

Super Happy with this product, suppresses appetite am eating vastly less and I'm not hungry. Very Impressed as i thought this might be another diet hack. IT IS NOT. ITS FANTASTIC

Works For Me

Posted by Reviewer2622095 on Sep 02, 2014

The reason I gave it a "4" star rating is because my hunger is suppressed, but only a little. I was looking for a major change, but I noticed it works for some and seems to not work for others. If you want to lose weight, it is worth the attempt. And yes, you still have to exercise, even if it is just a daily walk...