Saudi Arabia

Posted by 4751154322895887937 on May 03, 2016

I used it but I have not noticed anything change did not come down until kilo knowing that I walk in the day with a 5 km Tkhvevvi eating A change in the body is not observed and will transmit to you in the near for any comments regarding this

Natrol Appetite Intercept

Posted by Reviewer2203927 on Apr 18, 2016

I purchased this brand along with another, brand called Bio Garcinia. m The Natrol brand did a far better Job with appetite suppressing than the Bio brand did. After taking the Natrol I didn't want sweet stuff! Mind you I love good dark chocolate and red wine. But I did do well on this tablet. It helped cut back on the amount of food you felt you had to consume in order to feel satisfied. I don't like being full, just satisfied..

Natrol, Garcinia Cambogia Extract, Appetite Intercept.

Posted by 4679410559197343363 on Mar 06, 2016

For me it was absolute rubbish, the only thing it INTERCEPTED was the cash in my bank it was a major let down! Oh well, It did not work for me so instead of crying over what did not happen i am moving on and giving something else a go see if i have any results there, because definitely not with this lot.

I lost my tummy fats

Posted by 5036503674983629582 on Mar 02, 2016

While this did not exactly curb my appetite but it somehow did help me lose my tummy fats.

works great but cause constipation

Posted by 4717794736581055402 on Feb 02, 2016

before dinner time, I took it about 30min-1hour earlier. I lost my appetite obviously. It works perfectly great except constipation I never had constipation in my life. I was so shocked. I tried to drink lots of water because I still wanted to control my appetite but drinking water didn't help at the end, I quit taking this.

works*****

Posted by 4622285236040252326 on Jan 31, 2016

in two weeks I lost 2kg, Took 2 pills twice a day. Plus 30min walk/day.

2 kilos only and i gained them again

Posted by 4921804895356000020 on Jan 11, 2016

i didn't like this product, was useless for me i lost 2 kilos while taking it and once i stopped i gained them again the only good thing about it that i took 3 pills per day and it didn't hurt my stomach

not sure about this

Posted by 5412997126019899353 on Dec 14, 2015

Not sure if this is causing my migraines or not - stopped taking it to see if this is the problem. No significant changes in my body health/weight - just more migraines - but I don't blame the product - it's just me.

I'm loving this brand

Posted by 5438731154942894473 on Dec 11, 2015

I am doing well with lose weight not over tired. So far all is going well with this brand. I received them without any problems whatsoever. I will reorder again. Thank you.

Buying again

Posted by 4687739624856051040 on Nov 18, 2015

I purchased this after my work mate told me her daughter lost weight since taking them with little change in diet/exercise. ( no exercise at all ) i took them for about a month, didn't notice much while taking them, and my hunger stayed the same. I was gyming about 3-5 times a week but my diet was on/off. At the start of taking the pills, i purchased these black jeans, i couldn't do the button up but they fit everywhere else! And the size up was too big. At the end of taking these pills the jean button now does up :) and i went from 60 to 57kgs. So i think i just lost weight around my core area. Either way im going to purchase again!