It is a miracle

Posted by Reviewer2272895 on Dec 25, 2007

This is a combination of herbs that I have used for a number of years and the results are unbelievable. I have an arthritic hip and because of this combination, a hip replacement operation that was forseen in fifteen years is now years past that date and not in sight. The product leaves me pain free 99% of the time and as flexible, if not a little more flexible, than 20 years ago. The key is daily use of at least 2 capsules for an extended period of time. That period of time may be fron 1 to 3 months and what you are looking for is the increased time periods between arthritic pain attacks until they almost disappear. This may not be for everybody, but for those that it does work for and that give it the real investment in time and commitment, IT IS A MIRACLE.

Good for Arthritis Pain

Posted by Reviewer2781095 on Feb 15, 2009

This is a helpful combination of all the pills I used to take individually. The Glucasamine and MSM are what my doctor recommends and the CetlyPure alone has proven to take the sting out of the arthritis. Thank you Natrol. Jan M.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2962069 on Mar 27, 2008

Great product & great price

Help came!

Posted by Reviewer3080928 on Nov 18, 2009

I've had rheumatoid arthritis for almost 30 years. It's started spreading to many joints. This product has given me such relief that I'm able to do so much more than before. I'm grateful to God & to you for producing & distributing this product.

Natrol

Posted by Reviewer3287696 on Aug 02, 2010

Very helpful.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1236217 on Aug 05, 2010

I buy the Natrol brand for quality. I give this mix to my 12 year old chocolate lab who has hip displasia. It keeps her on her feet. If I run out, her back legs simply stop working.

MSM, Glucosamine & Cetyl Myristolerate

Posted by Reviewer1273418 on Oct 14, 2008

Taken for about a year or more. Seems to lubricate the joints - knees especially.

Ragab, from Kuwait

Posted by Reviewer2260060 on Nov 07, 2010

Very cool, formerly the complaint was one of the lower back and knees, when you use Glucosamine, MSM & CetylPure, I noticed a very big improvement from the second week, very cool, "when you use should not be infected by the thyroid gland"

Arthritis Control

Posted by Reviewer2293330 on May 13, 2009

This product has afforded my father greater mobility than pain killers, anti-inflammatories andother aggressive prescription drugs. It appears to have no side effects, lead to a reasonbly quick and noticeable improvement in joint movement (under 4 weeks). Only problem are the tablets are very large thus tricky to swallow on some days. You do become used to the size, but it would be nice if they were slightly smaller

great for joint pain

Posted by Reviewer3011887 on Jan 11, 2011

This product provides significant relief from joint pain.