NATROL

Posted by 4947462677122801896 on Feb 12, 2016

THANK YOU FOR THIS GREAT PRODUCT, YOU ARE THE ONLY PLACE WHERE I CAN FIND IT NOW!! PLEASE CONTINUE TO OFFER IT!!! I WILL BE ORDERING IT AGAIN SOON!!! AGAIN, THANK YOU!! MARY ANN WHITE

Seems to do the trick

Posted by Korutherapy on Aug 16, 2014

I have inherited High cholesterol and I am also very sensitive with Statins. Lots of side effects but not realy good results. This seems to work as much more effective without side effects. I do have a bit more energie. Studies shown, you have to take it for 12 weeks, will give it a try.

amazing product!

Posted by 4678419622615403277 on Dec 10, 2013

it's a wonderful active product!

good and cheap

Posted by 5386630854494028719 on Nov 25, 2013

I am looking for lipid profile after 3 month

Good product at best price!

Posted by Reviewer2159194 on Mar 30, 2012

Good product at best price!

Triglycerides

Posted by Reviewer2567957 on Jul 03, 2011

My husband has high triglycerides and sugar, and somehow with diet and exercise it still kind of shows on his bloodwork. We have started with gugulipid, krill oil. The next blood work will show how good the product works. I am from India and I know guggul is a wonderful resin for plethora of ailments, so i give it a thumbs up just for this psychological placebo feeling!

Side effect

Posted by Reviewer1905422 on Apr 19, 2011

This products does work very well! However: You really need to put a disclaimer on this product. It did lower my cholesterol 21 points, so that is good, but it interfered with absorption of my Thyroid medication. I was getting very weak and sick, but didn't understand why until I went to my doctor and found out that my T-3 & T-4 were below normal levels. I have tried this product in the past and it worked well for me, but I had a Thyroid back then.

value ten out of ten

Posted by Reviewer2164822 on Nov 28, 2010

i have been using gugulipid for many years now,and when i found your web site i was astounded at the value for this product,as the supplier i was using could not compete with your prices,so keep up the good work,and i have recommended you to all of my friends.regards hugh

Great for cholesterol issues

Posted by Reviewer2266306 on Jul 19, 2010

Very pleased with cost and speedy delivery.

HDL-LDL balanced improvement