This is an excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2213053 on Jan 11, 2009

This is the best vegetarian MSM/Glucosamine product I have tried. It takes the aches and pains right out of my knees, fingers...I buy this product and use it regularly...and I've loved it from the beginning.

Help for bad joints

Posted by Reviewer2723721 on Apr 17, 2008

I swear by this stuff. I no longer need to take painkillers for my arthritic knees. Instead I just take Natrol's Hyaluronic Acid MSM & Glucosamine.

Gets rid of morning stiffness

Posted by NaturalCareProducts on May 01, 2008

This is wonderful to get rid of morning stiffness and joint pain. You can feel a difference within a week.

Natrol, hyaluronic acid, MSM & glocosamine, 90 capsules

Posted by Reviewer1130074 on Jun 14, 2008

I have been using this product for over 1 year. Before starting I would have to wrap my knees to do any work or exercise. Now, I have no problems with my knees as long as I keep taking this product. Very happy with it.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2457897 on Mar 01, 2011

I LOVE this product....it has really relieved my joint pain and gotten me moving and i think it also helps my immune system as odd as that sounds. Everyones had the flu except me and I have been taking them for a week now. sort of like chicken soup in a capsule perhaps LOL. I feel good and will keep buying it!

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer1833465 on Mar 01, 2011

Sore knees from running disappeared in two days. Still running......NO sore knees. GREAT.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2395440 on Dec 30, 2011

My husband use this product because he often has knee pain because of his plumbing job, seems to be working fine

Great

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Sep 30, 2010

My husband and I have been taking this for a few months now and find that it really helps with the aches and pains.

Good ingredients. But collagen is better...

Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013

The collagen powder absorbs better than caps. So these tablets goes with me to, lets say, travels, roadtrips, work. There you cant easy drink powder, so caps is a good choice for a situation like this. Ingredients are good - they all helps you to keep your joints from cracking. Effectivness? Works instantly - one or two days after taking it.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Mar 13, 2014

Finally, I found this vegetarian glucosamine not derived from shellfish. The other ingredients are very helpful too. Now my knees are pain free even in cold and humid weather. After one bottle, I can see the positive results. Highly recommend. It is so inexpensive. Now I believe the famous brands are't necessarily good after trying so many of them.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »