Festiv Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1208790 on Oct 17, 2013

Excellent

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2532520 on Aug 22, 2010

It makes my digestive system work better and I feel much better after only taking it for a week.

Not juiceplus+++ but does the job!

Posted by Reviewer2622652 on Apr 10, 2012

Originally I was interested in juice plus but for my hubby and I the expense just wasn't in our budget at the moment so I went in search of a comparable alternative and came across these. I have to say that everything juiceplus says it does Juicefestive seems to do it also. I have been drinking more water and craving more fruits and vegetables since I have been taking them. I lost 8 pounds in less than a month and was able to change my eating habits to healthier ones. I would def recommend these.

Nutritionist recommended - these are great!

Posted by 4972322062620499502 on May 14, 2016

My nutritionist has been searching for a product that is comparable to Juice plus - these are just as good at a fraction of the price. These vitamins really do add up since I take so many every month! So this is quite a find. If you need a boost of your fruits and veggies (and we all do!) get these you will love em.

Great Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Feb 25, 2011

But hard to believe I am getting the same benefits as if I were eating the food, all those foods packed into a pill, just so hard to believe, and really haven't felt anything conclusive to lead me to want to reorder this, at least in pill form, but in freeze dried power form, I would probably give it another try. As far as in pill form, I just haven't noticed any noticeable improvement in my over all health since taking this product.

most happy client

Posted by 5010984400150247995 on Jul 18, 2016

Very quick delivery, kind and helpfull agents. Quick response after asking a question by e-mail. Thank you so much!

power up

Posted by Reviewer1489568 on Aug 02, 2011

energy rush is good. love it!

Used for years and couldn't go without it.

Posted by 5526010345732214859 on Nov 30, 2016

Great product and my digestive system knows it for sure.

עדין לא מרגישה השפעה

Posted by 5099883218984383406 on Aug 27, 2016

קצת יותר אנרגיה ,חדש לא מרגישה השפעה

Great Product

Posted by 4753615048423081518 on May 04, 2016

I have been using this product for over a year now, and I do know that if I skip a few days I seem to get sluggish, I believe this product helps maintain my fruit n veg intake fr the day if I don't eat much of them...I will continue to buy these and take them!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »