Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2532520 on Aug 22, 2010

It makes my digestive system work better and I feel much better after only taking it for a week.

Not juiceplus+++ but does the job!

Posted by Reviewer2622652 on Apr 10, 2012

Originally I was interested in juice plus but for my hubby and I the expense just wasn't in our budget at the moment so I went in search of a comparable alternative and came across these. I have to say that everything juiceplus says it does Juicefestive seems to do it also. I have been drinking more water and craving more fruits and vegetables since I have been taking them. I lost 8 pounds in less than a month and was able to change my eating habits to healthier ones. I would def recommend these.

Festiv Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1208790 on Oct 17, 2013

Excellent

power up

Posted by Reviewer1489568 on Aug 02, 2011

energy rush is good. love it!

Great Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Feb 25, 2011

But hard to believe I am getting the same benefits as if I were eating the food, all those foods packed into a pill, just so hard to believe, and really haven't felt anything conclusive to lead me to want to reorder this, at least in pill form, but in freeze dried power form, I would probably give it another try. As far as in pill form, I just haven't noticed any noticeable improvement in my over all health since taking this product.

Great Product

Posted by 4753615048423081518 on May 04, 2016

I have been using this product for over a year now, and I do know that if I skip a few days I seem to get sluggish, I believe this product helps maintain my fruit n veg intake fr the day if I don't eat much of them...I will continue to buy these and take them!

Nutritionist recommended - these are great!

Posted by 4972322062620499502 on May 14, 2016

My nutritionist has been searching for a product that is comparable to Juice plus - these are just as good at a fraction of the price. These vitamins really do add up since I take so many every month! So this is quite a find. If you need a boost of your fruits and veggies (and we all do!) get these you will love em.

this seller Liar

Posted by 4907918083404426372 on Apr 01, 2016

I purchased the product two months ago and received the product, this seller Liar