July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natrol, JuiceFestiv, The Ultimate Fruit and Veggie Super Food, 2 Bottles, 60 Capsules Each

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2532520 on Aug 22, 2010

It makes my digestive system work better and I feel much better after only taking it for a week.

Not juiceplus+++ but does the job!

Posted by Reviewer2622652 on Apr 10, 2012

Originally I was interested in juice plus but for my hubby and I the expense just wasn't in our budget at the moment so I went in search of a comparable alternative and came across these. I have to say that everything juiceplus says it does Juicefestive seems to do it also. I have been drinking more water and craving more fruits and vegetables since I have been taking them. I lost 8 pounds in less than a month and was able to change my eating habits to healthier ones. I would def recommend these.

Festiv Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1208790 on Oct 17, 2013

Excellent

Great Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Feb 25, 2011

But hard to believe I am getting the same benefits as if I were eating the food, all those foods packed into a pill, just so hard to believe, and really haven't felt anything conclusive to lead me to want to reorder this, at least in pill form, but in freeze dried power form, I would probably give it another try. As far as in pill form, I just haven't noticed any noticeable improvement in my over all health since taking this product.

power up

Posted by Reviewer1489568 on Aug 02, 2011

energy rush is good. love it!