Like bandaids in your medicine cabinet...

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

...these are a must-have. For occasional use when stressed, agitated or unable to sleep, these are safe and effective. Take one capsule on an empty stomach; 30 minutes later relaxation begins to kick in. Like a beer or two without the buzz. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

great for stress relief

Posted by Reviewer1067488 on Jul 01, 2008

this product works great for stress and anxiety. I have taken other anti-stress remedies before, and kava kava is by far the best. The Natrol brand is good quality and inexpensive.

Great product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer2520045 on Oct 25, 2008

I have tried several different brands of Kava Kava capsules. Natrol is the best of them. It relaxes me well & I love iHerb's price! The only Kava Kava that is better (and much more expensive) is the root/leaves from the Polynesian Islands.

kav kav is wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2489574 on Jul 11, 2010

kav kav really relax's my nerve's alot, it put's you in a better moved,I really love the product, I will keep it on hand.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2617875 on Oct 16, 2010

Life saver, couldn't live without them. Very good for anxiety.

Kava Kava

Posted by Reviewer2237469 on Oct 08, 2008

In small or once in awhile doses it almost works like Xanax.But you have to be careful not to take too much;it does have withdrawl. Warning:must be careful what other med you are on in order to safely take this drug.

Quality Kava Kava Extract

Posted by Reviewer1132283 on Mar 01, 2011

I have tried several different brands of Kava Kava extract and they can certainly vary, despite descriptions being the same. Natrol has proved to be good quality Kava Extract and I will buy again.

GREAT Product..Works Quickly

Posted by Reviewer3077334 on Jan 17, 2011

This is one of the best Natural products out there. Works quickly with no side effects..Highly recommend it. Wish doctors would latch on to it, instead of expensive and dangerous prescription meds.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1915658 on Feb 26, 2011

It helps sleep.

waste of money

Posted by Reviewer2577006 on Feb 04, 2008

At the moment I bought this stuff i didn't realize the possible dangerous effects of Kava Kava on liver health. Therefore you can't take this stuff for a long time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »