A Canadian customer

Posted by Reviewer1149437 on Jan 11, 2009

I thought from the desciption that each tablet was 3000 mg.... turned out that the serving size was 3000mg and each tablet was 1000 mg... so each bottle supplies 30 days... it may be useful to explain this more clearly. I think your service and website are excellent and Canadian shipping rates are reasonable. Will order again.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3082053 on Jun 25, 2013

I have atherosclerosis, ( plaque deposit on inner walls of the arteries) I take L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, red wine extract (Resveratrol)and Vitamin D3/K4. This conbination is cleaning my arteries. I see it in my blood pressure readings. I no longer have tingling in my hands when walking. I will stay on this protocol until my blood pressure is back to normal. Then I will go onto a maintenance program to keep the pipes clean. I take no prescriptions for my heart. This really works...

No difference

Posted by Reviewer1432277 on Nov 04, 2010

I tried Natrol L-Arginine 3000 mg for one month,but it didn't work for me. I noticed no difference at all.

tiggerdave

Posted by Reviewer1116185 on Nov 12, 2012

This product works gave some great results within a couple of days. Compared to other products I'll be going back to this product

Pleased with product

Posted by Reviewer1106717 on May 10, 2014

I was surprised with the product it seems to give me more staying power when working out. The 3000 mg in the title is a little misleading though, it actually takes three of these pills to make 3000 mg...

This product has an unusual (not good) property

Posted by Reviewer2419830 on Aug 29, 2013

I've ordered this product a number of times, and noticed that if I keep the tabs in the original bottle they're OK. However, I try as much as possible to use daily pill boxes to keep my meds straight, and after about four days with my other pills it seems these tablets start to disintegrate and look "furry." By a week's time I sometimes can't even get them out of the pill box chamber. I'm finally switching back to the Jarrow version of L-Arginine, which I had previously used but the caplets are a bit larger.

The best arginine out there but misleading label!!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 25, 2014

Each tablet is 1000mg but on the bottle says 3000mg...per serving. Each serving being 3 tablets not one. Aside from this sneaky marketing tactic, this arginine had the fastest result time before exercising. Usually it takes 20 min to kick in

Awesome product!!!

Posted by 4641279936679482384 on Jun 26, 2014

This product has help me get energized and alert and would recommend men to use it!!'

good energy

Posted by 5525424769790254695 on Feb 18, 2014

good stuff

Gives you a boost

Posted by Reviewer2206689 on Feb 24, 2012

Have been taking L-arginine and found taking this dosage has improved the firmness later in the evening.