Liquid Iron

Posted by Reviewer2731137 on Oct 31, 2007

Easy to take, doesn't appear to have as bad GI side effects as some of the other forms of iron supplements. Only down side is the small amount of servings per bottle.

Good tasting iron

Posted by Reviewer2034783 on Mar 04, 2012

Very good taste. Good liquid iron when you need some extra iron.

Tastes Great

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Oct 09, 2012

This taste great easy to take don't really know how effective it is yet. I brought it to strengthen my nails but so far no difference. Maybe later...

Ick.

Posted by Reviewer1569581 on Nov 09, 2012

I'm sorry, but this stuff tastes foul. I am severely anemic and wanted to get a liquid iron for better absorption, but ... yuck. I do wish that they hadn't added all the herb stuff to this. The b vitamins, ok, I can see that, but I can't tell if the nasty taste is the herbs or the flavoring or a combination of the two. And all those herbs increase the chances of someone reacting adversely to it, imo. I wish that someone made a nice, simple liquid iron supplement without all the bells and whistles (and nasty flavor). Blech.

iron

Posted by Reviewer1733755 on Aug 25, 2013

This works!

Natrol Liquid Iron

Posted by Reviewer3282425 on May 19, 2008

The liquid Iron product that I purchased from you has been a tremendous help with my medical issues. I had become deficient in my iron count many years ago. I was on a prescription tablet for iron. Since we moved out of state, I have not found a doctor, so I looked online, found your Liquid Iron product and have been purchasing,the wonderful tasting liquid iron from your company. It has been a tremendous help for me. Cynthia Martin

Great product , pleasant taste.

Posted by Reviewer2801842 on Jul 15, 2009

I've see an improvement in my energy level. Reasonably priced.

Liquid iron

Posted by Reviewer2058813 on Jul 05, 2011

This product has helped with my iron deficiency; I am not constipated; and it tastes good! Juanita

great product

Posted by iherb on Sep 23, 2007

One of the better iron supplements in the market.

First Time

Posted by Reviewer2108319 on Jun 28, 2010

Bought this to travel with as it doesn't have to be refrigated. Pretty good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »