Natrol, Liquid Kids Companion, Liquid Multivitamin, Tropical Berry, 8 fl oz (237 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Son likes it

Posted by Reviewer2954358 From New Jersey on Apr 25, 2011

My 5 y.o. son likes the taste and takes his vitamin every day w/o problems. IHerb price is unbeatable.

Good

Posted by CouponMountain From California on May 24, 2011

My niece used to refuse the vegetables.

Perfect Transaction

Posted by Reviewer1774467 From Hawaii on Jun 03, 2011

We've been giving this to my 5 yr old for the last couple years. He likes the taste. Received product as advertised and arrived as informed.

My Kids Love It!

Posted by Reviewer2579356 on Jul 01, 2012

I have tried many liquid & even gummy vitamins and this is the only one that my kids will take. So I am sticking with it!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2207848 From Connecticut on Jan 13, 2013

We have been using this product for our daughter for a few years now. After being great taking chewable kind for two or so years, she suddenly refused to take them. She was always good for liquid OTC medicine or prescriptions, so I searched for a while and found Natrol. She's a picky kid, but she takes this faithfully every day. To me, it's worth the extra money to make sure she is getting the nutrients she needs. My mom was big on vitamins for us, and it was making me crazy that she was unwilling to take the chewable. If you have a child that doesn't like the chewables, this is a good one to try.