New To iHerb?

Natrol, Liquid Kids Companion, Liquid Multivitamin, Tropical Berry, 8 fl oz (237 ml) (Discontinued Item)

My son likes it

Posted by Reviewer1847970 on Jan 03, 2010

When I first smelt the liquid, I thought it would taste yucky and my super picky son would reject it. Surprisingly, he didn't reject it and even said it tasted nice.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer3325013 on Aug 03, 2010

Great!!!

My children like this vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2912549 on Jan 07, 2011

They're eating togather with Calson fish oil. They're not mixing and rising oil. so, my children think that's so funny ;-)

Great product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer3344194 on Jan 26, 2009

I ordered this product because the quality of this brand is unsurpassed. The kid's enjoy the taste....whch is sometimes a big problem.

This works

Posted by Reviewer1393489 on Nov 07, 2008

My three-year-old isn't a fan of many foods and flavors, being very picky. This had the usual vitamin smell, but I was able to mix 1 tsp. into his morning yogurt, and another tsp. into his evening yogurt. Since the dosing is 2 tsp., I found I could more easily sneak it in with the yogurt by only giving half the amount at once. So far, no problems.