Natrol, Maca, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

Okay

Posted by Reviewer1743588 From Ohio on Oct 04, 2011

No dramatic difference, menstral period not as heavy, lost a little bit of belly fat, rounded my butt out a bit. Took 3 capsules a day got headaches, so went back to 2 a day.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1098522 From Tennessee on Apr 30, 2010

My sex drive has gone up and my booty is getting bigger, this is the 2 month i have been taking them twice a day

Early Positive Indicators

Posted by Reviewer3198674 From Colorado on Mar 04, 2008

I have been looking for an inexpensive, non-harmful means of increasing my energy levels. Thus far, this product seems to meet my needs. I have only used Natrol maca for 3-4 weeks; I will know more after another month.

Maca works!

Posted by Reviewer3052890 From Pennsylvania on Feb 21, 2011

I have been using Natrol for hormonal balance as well as muscle growth and so far, it has proven to be effective for both. :) great job! Great product!!

Maca Works

Posted by 5721756209540469525 on May 14, 2013

I've been using Natrol Maca for about 3 years now. I have never taken it on a normal pattern, but I take it for weeks at a time when I can stay on a schedule or if I don't forget. After getting off depo, I was afraid after reading about the birth control method that it could take me a long time(18-24 months) to get pregnant. Well, for me, MACA must have worked because I was prego in less than 6 months after getting off depo. How awesome!! My beautiful son was born on 11/26/2011 and I am proud to say that today, I still use Maca. Not in hopes of becoming pregnant again, but just to see what it will do for my physical health. Everyone is different, so you must try it to determine if it's for YOU!!!!!