Okay

Posted by Reviewer1743588 on Oct 04, 2011

No dramatic difference, menstral period not as heavy, lost a little bit of belly fat, rounded my butt out a bit. Took 3 capsules a day got headaches, so went back to 2 a day.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1098522 on Apr 30, 2010

My sex drive has gone up and my booty is getting bigger, this is the 2 month i have been taking them twice a day

Maca works!

Posted by Reviewer3052890 on Feb 21, 2011

I have been using Natrol for hormonal balance as well as muscle growth and so far, it has proven to be effective for both. :) great job! Great product!!

Early Positive Indicators

Posted by Reviewer3198674 on Mar 04, 2008

I have been looking for an inexpensive, non-harmful means of increasing my energy levels. Thus far, this product seems to meet my needs. I have only used Natrol maca for 3-4 weeks; I will know more after another month.

Maca Works

Posted by 5721756209540469525 on May 14, 2013

I've been using Natrol Maca for about 3 years now. I have never taken it on a normal pattern, but I take it for weeks at a time when I can stay on a schedule or if I don't forget. After getting off depo, I was afraid after reading about the birth control method that it could take me a long time(18-24 months) to get pregnant. Well, for me, MACA must have worked because I was prego in less than 6 months after getting off depo. How awesome!! My beautiful son was born on 11/26/2011 and I am proud to say that today, I still use Maca. Not in hopes of becoming pregnant again, but just to see what it will do for my physical health. Everyone is different, so you must try it to determine if it's for YOU!!!!!

Tom

Posted by Reviewer2986056 on Apr 14, 2008

Seems to help with wifes menopausal symptoms

Quality with low price

Posted by Reviewer1884592 on Jul 11, 2008

This is very low price. However, this has good quality, even the price is low. It works same as other products(High Price).

loved it....

Posted by Reviewer2704766 on Jul 20, 2009

increases energy and libido

It helps!

Posted by Reviewer2670728 on Feb 08, 2010

Natrol Maca has improved my sex drive. I have been taking it steadily for 3 months and I want sex more often more. My drive is still not like it was before, but I am pleased at the improvement and will continue to take it :)

works

Posted by Reviewer1019558 on Jun 26, 2010

it gives me good energy that i need throughout the day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »