Unsure

Posted by Reviewer1723619 on Mar 03, 2012

I had been using Royal Maca (not available through iHerb)and am trying Natrol Maca as a replacement. So far it helps with menopausal symptoms, but doesn't seem as effective as Royal Maca . . . though I may need to tinker with dosage.

This Maca is different because this one WORKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on May 21, 2010

I have used Maca products from many different brands and as far as sexual vitality goes, this ones works and the others don't. From Taiwan

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1098522 on Apr 30, 2010

My sex drive has gone up and my booty is getting bigger, this is the 2 month i have been taking them twice a day

SEEMS TO BE WORKING

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Dec 21, 2012

I AM TAKING THIS TO HELP GET RID OF HOT FLASHES, I HAVE BEEN KEEPING TRACK OF ABOUT HOW MANY FLASHES I GET IN A DAY, SO FAR I HAVE HAD FEWER.

its fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2906228 on Nov 18, 2010

I used Maca for the less then one week but its too mor energy with me. its help to work and its beter then cofe

iHerb Always Has What I Want

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Dec 19, 2008

This is a great product from Natrol and very popular right now due to the Oprah endorsement. Thank you, iHerb for your fast and efficient service. Bev In Phoenix

Early Positive Indicators

Posted by Reviewer3198674 on Mar 04, 2008

I have been looking for an inexpensive, non-harmful means of increasing my energy levels. Thus far, this product seems to meet my needs. I have only used Natrol maca for 3-4 weeks; I will know more after another month.

Maca works!

Posted by Reviewer3052890 on Feb 21, 2011

I have been using Natrol for hormonal balance as well as muscle growth and so far, it has proven to be effective for both. :) great job! Great product!!

Mr.

Posted by Reviewer1090595 on Mar 02, 2008

My wife nor I have realized any positive changes related to the use of this product. Will not purchase again.

Awesome result so far

Posted by Reviewer1253606 on Jul 08, 2008

Only been taking 1 capsule a day for2 weeks and had an 80% reduction in period cramping! Really pleased!