Natrol, Maca, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

Posted by notsteveaustin on Mar 04, 2008

I think it perks me up!

its fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2906228 From Russian Federation on Nov 18, 2010

I used Maca for the less then one week but its too mor energy with me. its help to work and its beter then cofe

SEEMS TO BE WORKING

Posted by Reviewer1186427 From Texas on Dec 21, 2012

I AM TAKING THIS TO HELP GET RID OF HOT FLASHES, I HAVE BEEN KEEPING TRACK OF ABOUT HOW MANY FLASHES I GET IN A DAY, SO FAR I HAVE HAD FEWER.

Maca Works

Posted by 5721756209540469525 on May 14, 2013

I've been using Natrol Maca for about 3 years now. I have never taken it on a normal pattern, but I take it for weeks at a time when I can stay on a schedule or if I don't forget. After getting off depo, I was afraid after reading about the birth control method that it could take me a long time(18-24 months) to get pregnant. Well, for me, MACA must have worked because I was prego in less than 6 months after getting off depo. How awesome!! My beautiful son was born on 11/26/2011 and I am proud to say that today, I still use Maca. Not in hopes of becoming pregnant again, but just to see what it will do for my physical health. Everyone is different, so you must try it to determine if it's for YOU!!!!!

Maca works!

Posted by Reviewer3052890 From Pennsylvania on Feb 21, 2011

I have been using Natrol for hormonal balance as well as muscle growth and so far, it has proven to be effective for both. :) great job! Great product!!