Tom

Posted by Reviewer2986056 on Apr 14, 2008

Seems to help with wifes menopausal symptoms

AA

Posted by Reviewer1302910 on Sep 20, 2008

SoSo

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3252270 on Oct 15, 2010

Ive been taking this pill faithfully and I must say my butt has gotten alot meatier and my hips have spread..and even tho my period came early its really light

Natrol Maca 500mg, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2384048 on Nov 08, 2010

I really like the outcome from the natrol maca pills. I was taking two a day, but now I only take them if I am going to do it as a daily routine.They enhance sexual desires, so be very careful. Price is awesome!!!!! Thanks Iherb!!!!

Works! Работает!

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 21, 2012

It was bought with curiosity. Accepted on 1 capsule every morning. Capsules of an average of the sizes, are easily swallowed. The negative phenomena it is not noticed. Me affects positively. There was an energy and activity. Surprisingly, but fact. This means works! To whom it is interesting, it is possible to try! Покупался из любопытства. Принимала по 1 капсуле каждое утро. Капсулы среднего размеров, легко глотаются. Негативных явлений не замечено. На меня действует положительно. Появилась энергия и активность. Удивительно, но факт.Это средство работает! Кому интересно, можно попробовать!

Natrol, Maca, 500 mg,

Posted by Reviewer3179940 on Apr 23, 2009

I am not sure about the effects of this product. I am starting to think it is a placebo effect and really contributes little.

natrol

Posted by Reviewer1720134 on Dec 11, 2008

no discernable difference

doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer2577547 on Oct 27, 2012

I didin't feel any impact.

Did not get pregnant

Posted by 4934652833516243393 on Dec 15, 2012

I have used this product to raise my libido and also hopefully get pregnant. The libido got better the first week, but after that I havent notised anything. I have used this in 6 months, and still no baby.

Nada