July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natrol, Maca, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

Early Positive Indicators

Posted by Reviewer3198674 on Mar 04, 2008

I have been looking for an inexpensive, non-harmful means of increasing my energy levels. Thus far, this product seems to meet my needs. I have only used Natrol maca for 3-4 weeks; I will know more after another month.

Works! Работает!

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 21, 2012

It was bought with curiosity. Accepted on 1 capsule every morning. Capsules of an average of the sizes, are easily swallowed. The negative phenomena it is not noticed. Me affects positively. There was an energy and activity. Surprisingly, but fact. This means works! To whom it is interesting, it is possible to try! Покупался из любопытства. Принимала по 1 капсуле каждое утро. Капсулы среднего размеров, легко глотаются. Негативных явлений не замечено. На меня действует положительно. Появилась энергия и активность. Удивительно, но факт.Это средство работает! Кому интересно, можно попробовать!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3252270 on Oct 15, 2010

Ive been taking this pill faithfully and I must say my butt has gotten alot meatier and my hips have spread..and even tho my period came early its really light

Natrol Maca 500mg, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2384048 on Nov 08, 2010

I really like the outcome from the natrol maca pills. I was taking two a day, but now I only take them if I am going to do it as a daily routine.They enhance sexual desires, so be very careful. Price is awesome!!!!! Thanks Iherb!!!!

i LOVE iT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1578350 on Sep 24, 2009

Well, my purpose in using this product was for *female* purposes. (If you google you would know) :-), and it has worked wonders. I will be ordering a more potent brand once I run out of these. Great service, just wished UPS would have delivered when they were supposed to for next day service. But Iherb.com rocks!!!