Natrol Maca 500mg, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2384048 on Nov 08, 2010

I really like the outcome from the natrol maca pills. I was taking two a day, but now I only take them if I am going to do it as a daily routine.They enhance sexual desires, so be very careful. Price is awesome!!!!! Thanks Iherb!!!!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3252270 on Oct 15, 2010

Ive been taking this pill faithfully and I must say my butt has gotten alot meatier and my hips have spread..and even tho my period came early its really light

We are PREGNANT!

Posted by Reviewer2089555 on Sep 27, 2010

I am 42 and after my fiance and I had been trying to get pregnant (for the first time). We had been trying for a year and we are in our 40's, so we decided we needed to see a fertility specialist. The outcome of all my tests were not good. Ultimately we were told we would have to have IVF to get pregnant. We simply could not afford it. So, I went on a very fertility-healthy diet and quit all caffiene and alcohol completely. Then I added this product, Natrol Maca, to my daily routine. After 60 days of my new diet, no alcohol or caffiene, and taking this product along with ProCreation suppliments (also from iHerb) every day - WE ARE PREGNANT with a healthy baby!! I cannot say how surprised and delighted we are with our results! GREAT PRODUCT!

so far so ok

Posted by Reviewer1435960 on Jul 02, 2010

I have only taking this for 2 weeks so I haven't noticed any difference yet.

works

Posted by Reviewer1019558 on Jun 26, 2010

it gives me good energy that i need throughout the day.

FANTASTIC PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2732709 on Jun 22, 2010

I am going through the menopause and have found this maca very good. The worst thing was getting a fat stomach, whatever I do. I have always watched my weight and exercised, but the overhanging stomach would not budge. Taking two of these a day (usually after evening meal) has made my fat stomach disappear, and the hot flushes that kept me awake at night, are gone. My curves have appeared again, and my waist is back. My mind has more clarity and I have more energy. I am over the moon with this maca. Anne (UK)

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1516697 on Jun 03, 2010

I was pleased with this product, very fresh.

This Maca is different because this one WORKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on May 21, 2010

I have used Maca products from many different brands and as far as sexual vitality goes, this ones works and the others don't. From Taiwan

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1098522 on Apr 30, 2010

My sex drive has gone up and my booty is getting bigger, this is the 2 month i have been taking them twice a day

It helps!

Posted by Reviewer2670728 on Feb 08, 2010

Natrol Maca has improved my sex drive. I have been taking it steadily for 3 months and I want sex more often more. My drive is still not like it was before, but I am pleased at the improvement and will continue to take it :)