sleeping aid

Posted by 5679773064804895751 on May 03, 2016

it really works, and the best thing is: it is a food supplement and not drug, need no prescription

Natural is best

Posted by 5143317406594301451 on Jan 16, 2016

I bought the bottle but have only managed to try it on 3 occasions. I awoke with a headache each time and my head just didn't feel right. Maybe i should trial it in a longer time frame before writing an accurate review but I couldn't help but to think that I am better off working out why my body is not supplying enough melatonin naturally. Is my pineal gland toxic? too many blue lights before bed? who wants to rely on these tablets in long term? treating symptoms should always be a short term answer and more research about the root cause needs to be done. Heavy metal chelation has improved my sleep more than anything else at this stage.

very good

Posted by 5054059708492292640 on Dec 02, 2015

make me sleep better ... no dry mouth in morning

love it, daily

Posted by 4971526190250622968 on Sep 02, 2015

good stuff. decent price

Not so good

Posted by 5208752823435593687 on Jun 30, 2015

My son, 5 years is high potiential with autistic traits. Before I bought the melatonin of Solgar. Whith SOLGAR 2 Mg (more expensive) but it works perfectly. 20 minutes later : my son sleeps. Whith the melatonin natrol my son's behaviour is much better :the behavior of my son is much better : calmer, more focused, more collaborative , more balanced. Whith NATROL 3 Mg it takes time (more than 60 minutes!!!)to fall asleep. Good to know... ;)

perfect

Posted by 5104604832866562298 on Jun 19, 2015

perfect

very good

Posted by 5155890126300345075 on Jun 06, 2015

whenever i cannot sleep, i take 2 tablets! And it works wonderfully everytime!

Lifesaver!

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015

Without this I can sleep at most 4-6 hours a night, but using a proper dosage of melatonin (for me that about 1 mg or 1/3 tablet) I easily get the recommended 8 hours. I also have better quality sleep. I would not be able to do weight training without this, as I couldn't otherwise get enough sleep to restitute properly. I have had problems with crazy exhausting dreams and sometimes waking with a racing heart, but I recently started taking GABA, which helps. Now I cycle that with melatonin to get some time off the hormone without loosing too much sleep.

Happy Customer!

Posted by 4657769488405790881 on Apr 09, 2015

Excellent product, very satisfied with this purchase :)

Useful to sleep aid

Posted by Mayito on Apr 04, 2015

I buy this product for recover my sleeps patterns It's very effective