Natrol, Melatonin, 3 mg, 240 tablets

Posted by Reviewer1303483 on Jun 10, 2009

Excellent product - will definitely buy again. Melatonin is great for people like myself who can be awoken by the slightest little noise [such as a moth rearranging it's wings in another room.] Taking Melatonin allows me to go straight back to sleep. Conversely if my dog wakes me and wants to go out, I am instantly wide awake and can get up, go outside, without feeling groggy, and still go back to bed and instantly fall asleep again.

I like!

Posted by Reviewer2216670 on May 18, 2008

I like this product. I have tried others, time release, etc., and I would still get up during the night (potty run) and not get back to sleep. These on the other hand (at least for the last couple of weeks) haven't done that which is most incredible, at least for me.

Sleeping like a baby!

Posted by Reviewer1460980 on Aug 28, 2008

I seem to have a sleep disorder. I've tried many sleep aids over the years. I finally gave up and asked my doctor for Ambien. It worked for me, but it's not worth the risk. In desperation I tried Natrol's Melatonin. It works! I can't believe it! Off to dream land....zzzzz

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1914650 on Jan 04, 2009

Does exactly what it shoud - it regulates sleep. Job done. However, it has a good balence of when it kicks in. Other products fall apart once they hit your tongue and have a pretty instant impact but wear off very quickly. This disolves slightly slower but the effect lasts longer

quality product, good price combined with ample quantity

Posted by Reviewer2818141 on Apr 08, 2012

I suffer from insomnia but I'm against sleeping drugs after watching my mom struggle with sleeping pill addictions. Melatonin is very subtle yet most effective natural remedy I've found. For really bad attacks it doesn't work, like nothing mild really does, but overall it enhances my sleep and cuts back tossing around awake in the bed. I slice them in 4 parts with a pill splitter, since with melatonin a smaller doze is still as effective (your body really doesn't produce that high amounts of it ever). I take one quarter of a tablet 30min up to an hour or 2 before sleep every night, and mostly sleep now very calmly and without interrupts. Helps with moving sleeping rhythm or with jetlag as well, and these with added b6 seem to work better than the plain ones I used before. I only wish these were a bit thinner just for some easier slicing :)

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2107232 on Oct 06, 2010

In the past I have always had a good experience with whatever I have ordered from IHerb. But recently I ordered 4 bottles of 240 tablets of Melatonin. I have taken Natrol brand of Melatonin for about 10 years now with good success. With this new batch that I ordered, I have begun to experience headaches with the one tab dose I take each night. I am confused. Shouldn't this be the same formula as always, or has it changed with maybe a new cheaper ingredient that would cause me to get a headache. I would appreciate your feedback on this. Thanks for your good service. Linda Monfort

Natrol, Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3031961 on Apr 13, 2009

Great product, It has added Vitamin B6 and calcium. I like getting the extra health boost from having those added into the melatonin. These are thick tablets, which I have to bite into smaller pieces before swallowing. The taste is mild so I don't mind doing that to get a quality product.

Great product, could help many people!

Posted by Reviewer3010300 on Jan 27, 2012

Great product and quality, a can of 240 3mg tablets lasts about a year so It's a good investment. Helps me getting a deeper sleep, though sometimes I feel quite sedated the next day. I read somewhere that it's best to take Melatonin a couple of hours before sleep because your brain starts to release natural Melatonin way earlier than you think. So take Melatonin (especially the non time relase) 2-3 hours prior to sleep!

So Helpful

Posted by Reviewer2310714 on Mar 28, 2012

This product arrived in a very timely fashion which impressed me. What is even better is that it was effective within days and has improved ny life considerably.

Natrol Melatonin