Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2107232 on Oct 06, 2010

In the past I have always had a good experience with whatever I have ordered from IHerb. But recently I ordered 4 bottles of 240 tablets of Melatonin. I have taken Natrol brand of Melatonin for about 10 years now with good success. With this new batch that I ordered, I have begun to experience headaches with the one tab dose I take each night. I am confused. Shouldn't this be the same formula as always, or has it changed with maybe a new cheaper ingredient that would cause me to get a headache. I would appreciate your feedback on this. Thanks for your good service. Linda Monfort

Not so good

Posted by 5208752823435593687 on Jun 30, 2015

My son, 5 years is high potiential with autistic traits. Before I bought the melatonin of Solgar. Whith SOLGAR 2 Mg (more expensive) but it works perfectly. 20 minutes later : my son sleeps. Whith the melatonin natrol my son's behaviour is much better :the behavior of my son is much better : calmer, more focused, more collaborative , more balanced. Whith NATROL 3 Mg it takes time (more than 60 minutes!!!)to fall asleep. Good to know... ;)

Natrol, Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3031961 on Apr 13, 2009

Great product, It has added Vitamin B6 and calcium. I like getting the extra health boost from having those added into the melatonin. These are thick tablets, which I have to bite into smaller pieces before swallowing. The taste is mild so I don't mind doing that to get a quality product.

Great product, could help many people!

Posted by Reviewer3010300 on Jan 27, 2012

Great product and quality, a can of 240 3mg tablets lasts about a year so It's a good investment. Helps me getting a deeper sleep, though sometimes I feel quite sedated the next day. I read somewhere that it's best to take Melatonin a couple of hours before sleep because your brain starts to release natural Melatonin way earlier than you think. So take Melatonin (especially the non time relase) 2-3 hours prior to sleep!

So Helpful

Posted by Reviewer2310714 on Mar 28, 2012

This product arrived in a very timely fashion which impressed me. What is even better is that it was effective within days and has improved ny life considerably.