• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

works

Posted by Reviewer1190904 on Nov 05, 2010

helps me fall asleep...

Gold Coast Australia

Posted by Reviewer1992862 on Nov 22, 2010

Love the product, have been able to get thru customs, delivery has be fantastic

great sleeping aid!

Posted by Reviewer1007082 on Jun 23, 2011

I have been on prescription medication for insomnia for 5 years now, this works much better!

Amazing alternative for prescription only sleep aids!

Posted by NeaLovesiHerb on Aug 16, 2011

This product deserves 5 stars! It works well, as someone said earlier, you start feeling drowsy approx. 20 minutes after taking one. They work fast because they melt in your mouth, no water needed. The price is good, too. Will absolutely buy again!

Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer1919325 on Aug 21, 2011

Helps for sleeping in fibromyalgia

Posted by Redseishi on Jan 06, 2012

Melatonin is a lifesaver for me. I've been able to stop using sleeping pills and it really makes me sleep deeper and more restfully. This tablet tastes good and dissolves fast. 100% recommendations!

love these!

Posted by Reviewer1113710 on Jan 11, 2012

I love these,they work much faster than the regular melatonin pills and these dont have a bad taste at all.I put one under my tongue about 20-30 min before bedtime .I will never buy the regular melatonin pills again.These are also nice for breaking in half for my 6 yr old son once in awhile when he needs it,& he loves the taste

Love Natrol Products

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Jan 30, 2012

This stuff really works---Out like a light...nite nite.

The best product for my whole family

Posted by Reviewer3016621 on Mar 13, 2012

I started using this for my daughter who is 4 and ADHD, but not on medication. It really helps her have a normal sleep pattern. I alter the dosage for her by giving it to her every other night and only on nights she has school the next day. We take every other week off, and it still helps keep her on a sleep pattern! Instead of being up until close until midnight and fighting to get her out of bed to go to school, we have normal sleep patterns now. I also use it for myself, my mother in law uses it, and my husband when we can't sleep. I have occasional bouts with insomnia and this will help. My older daughter has nights when she stresses and worries and can't relax enough to sleep and she will take this. We've used it for over a year and it is awesome! I was honestly exhausted from lack of sleep with a child who only slept 2-3 hrs a night and was cranky all day due to that fact. Now all of us are sleeping! And we don't have to use this every night, we have gotten into a great sleep pattern and only take it a few nights a week! The taste is great for the kids and the fast dissolve works quick! iHerb was very quick with delivery of this product and was one of the few companies that had it in stock! Loved the great service!!!!! I will be a repeat customer!!!!

great taste