Natrol, Melatonin, Liquid, 2.5 mg, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3264563 on Mar 13, 2009

It seems to help, but other times I cannot tell that it has been taken - the pediatric dr. prescribed this for my 2 1/2-yr old who is on the autism spectrum. It helps her fall asleep (sometimes) but we have not seen it help her stay asleep. But we have noticed it does help some! It doesn't make her groggy, we just use the regular dose at bedtime to help her get to sleep faster (which is very difficult for her).

Natrol melatonin liquid 2.5mg

Posted by Reviewer2708512 on May 13, 2011

Works well but I found the quantity according to the directions quite a lot in terms of volume. I realise this has to do with the concentration in the suspension but it still seems a lot in comparison with others. I have halved the dose for my son.

Not good taste.

Posted by marimari on Dec 16, 2011

Fast acting. Good job but not good taste. The taste is too strong and like a cough sylup...