• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.

• Customer Ratings

Melatonin is Awesome For Insomnia!

Posted by Pamm8577 on Jan 21, 2012

I have had Insomnia for Years, 2 teaspoons in 4 ounces of warm water of this and I am asleep! It works great! Also try the tincture. But this one you get the more for your money. The pills doesn't work for me. Use liquid! Its awesome stuff!!!

Hello peaceful bedtime!

Posted by Reviewer1412554 on Jun 06, 2011

This is my favorite thing in the world. Gone are our hour+ struggles to get our kids to sleep. Within 20 minutes of ingesting (also w/o struggle, they have no issues w flavor), they are yawning and ready to lay down and nod off. My kids are more rested and happier during the day thanks to a good night's sleep.

A quality product.

Posted by Reviewer2714748 on Sep 22, 2011

Great if you don`t like taking tablets, helps you fall asleep nicely.

Great melatonin!

Posted by Reviewer1363413 on Sep 29, 2011

This melatonin is effective and delicious. I recommend it to so many people! It works better than pills I have tried. About 1 milligram is sufficient for good, deep sleep with no morning hangover. My 8 yr old uses it as well, at times.

This is a good product

Posted by MichelX on Mar 13, 2009

I just ordered 2 bottles after the initial one I tried. It seems to work almost as well as a Tylenol PM, but without it being a drug and without feeling groggy in the morning. Plus, it works way faster because it is liquid. I am comparing it to 1 Tylenol PM, which is what I would take. If you need 2 or something stronger to sleep, then I don't know if this would be enough for you. But inexpensive, so certainly worth the try.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1295229 on Feb 27, 2011

This has been great for my little girl. She takes about 1/4 dose and sleeps so much better now.

Melatonin Liquid

Posted by Reviewer2739566 on Mar 05, 2011

great product, non-addictive recommended by her doctor, my daughter is getting a good night sleep at last!

A good nights sleep

Posted by Reviewer2714896 on Mar 28, 2011

I have no problem getting to sleep now since I started using melatonin. And there are no side effects.

natrol melatonin liquid 2.5mg

Posted by Reviewer2195437 on Apr 04, 2011

Ideal for very elderly mother

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer2267446 on Apr 24, 2011

I have a 5 year who is autistic and up till now has never slept at night, often awake till 1am just didn't ever get tired, we have been using Natrol Melatonin for two weeks now and he has not gone to bed past 8pm! it's a miracle, within 10 minutes of taking it he gets tired and starts rubbing his eyes which he has never done before, then when he goes to bed he falls asleep within 5 minutes. I am now much more relaxed as I am not stressed out at night and actually have some evening time to myself! I would highly recommend this product to anyone with autistic kids!