Melatonin Liquid

Posted by Reviewer2612523 on Nov 16, 2012

This product is awesome. It works great when sleep is hard to find. Since I take alot of vitamins, it is especially appreciated taking it via dropper.

BEST BY FAR

Posted by Reviewer3284753 on Nov 27, 2012

IT WORKS GREAT MY DOCTOR TOLD ME TO BUY IT FOR MY AUTISTIC DAUGHTER AND THIS IS THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT WORKS THANK YOU!!!

Haven't used it yet`

Posted by 4628345100667581705 on Dec 02, 2013

I bought this as a backup to our usual melatonin. I haven't used this product yet but the price was unbeatable and now I have a bottle to take for sleep overs, etc and one for home!

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2897097 on Dec 31, 2011

I have used this for many years to help me sleep. I only use it 2 or 3 times a month but I can count on natural sleep with no hangover.

wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1946798 on Jan 14, 2012

I use it when I need a good night sleep and I gave it to my friend because she is suffering from mild insomia and she loved it! Thanks iHerb

Works like a dream

Posted by Reviewer2975046 on Jan 16, 2012

Helps us glide to a featherweight feeling of restful recovery. I.e. it works.

Melatonin is Awesome For Insomnia!

Posted by Pamm8577 on Jan 21, 2012

I have had Insomnia for Years, 2 teaspoons in 4 ounces of warm water of this and I am asleep! It works great! Also try the tincture. But this one you get the more for your money. The pills doesn't work for me. Use liquid! Its awesome stuff!!!

Hello peaceful bedtime!

Posted by Reviewer1412554 on Jun 06, 2011

This is my favorite thing in the world. Gone are our hour+ struggles to get our kids to sleep. Within 20 minutes of ingesting (also w/o struggle, they have no issues w flavor), they are yawning and ready to lay down and nod off. My kids are more rested and happier during the day thanks to a good night's sleep.

A quality product.

Posted by Reviewer2714748 on Sep 22, 2011

Great if you don`t like taking tablets, helps you fall asleep nicely.

Great melatonin!

Posted by Reviewer1363413 on Sep 29, 2011

This melatonin is effective and delicious. I recommend it to so many people! It works better than pills I have tried. About 1 milligram is sufficient for good, deep sleep with no morning hangover. My 8 yr old uses it as well, at times.