• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.

• Customer Ratings

Great melatonin!

Posted by Reviewer1363413 on Sep 29, 2011

This melatonin is effective and delicious. I recommend it to so many people! It works better than pills I have tried. About 1 milligram is sufficient for good, deep sleep with no morning hangover. My 8 yr old uses it as well, at times.

A quality product.

Posted by Reviewer2714748 on Sep 22, 2011

Great if you don`t like taking tablets, helps you fall asleep nicely.

Too sweet but effective

Posted by Reviewer2093928 on Aug 08, 2011

I wish it were possible to find liquid melatonin that's not suspended in syrup. I do find this product helpful in sleeping but on those nights when I feel I need an extra little bit, I have to brush my teeth all over again, which isn't alot of fun at 2 am when you really just want to sleep!

Hello peaceful bedtime!

Posted by Reviewer1412554 on Jun 06, 2011

This is my favorite thing in the world. Gone are our hour+ struggles to get our kids to sleep. Within 20 minutes of ingesting (also w/o struggle, they have no issues w flavor), they are yawning and ready to lay down and nod off. My kids are more rested and happier during the day thanks to a good night's sleep.

Keeps me asleep.

Posted by Reviewer2683170 on May 31, 2011

I had chronic insomnia (due to chronic fatigue, depression and peri-menopause) for two years. I used the Natrol liquid melatonin in conjunction with the Natrol Sleep 'n Restore tablets. The tablets get me to sleep and this keeps me asleep. I've been using it for over a year now. After two years of NOT sleeping, the sleep I get from this product is bliss! Tastes nice too!

Excellent and can be used for children

Posted by Reviewer2266986 on May 14, 2011

My daughter takes 2/3 of a tablespoon and sleeps great with this. No funny pre-sleep hyperactivity as we had with some chewable melatonin before. Highly recommended!

Natrol melatonin liquid 2.5mg

Posted by Reviewer2708512 on May 13, 2011

Works well but I found the quantity according to the directions quite a lot in terms of volume. I realise this has to do with the concentration in the suspension but it still seems a lot in comparison with others. I have halved the dose for my son.

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer2267446 on Apr 24, 2011

I have a 5 year who is autistic and up till now has never slept at night, often awake till 1am just didn't ever get tired, we have been using Natrol Melatonin for two weeks now and he has not gone to bed past 8pm! it's a miracle, within 10 minutes of taking it he gets tired and starts rubbing his eyes which he has never done before, then when he goes to bed he falls asleep within 5 minutes. I am now much more relaxed as I am not stressed out at night and actually have some evening time to myself! I would highly recommend this product to anyone with autistic kids!

natrol melatonin liquid 2.5mg

Posted by Reviewer2195437 on Apr 04, 2011

Ideal for very elderly mother

A good nights sleep

Posted by Reviewer2714896 on Mar 28, 2011

I have no problem getting to sleep now since I started using melatonin. And there are no side effects.