New To iHerb?

Natrol, Melatonin TR, Time Release, 3 mg, 100 Tablets

Value

Posted by Reviewer3334636 on Mar 29, 2012

Good value for the money!

iHerb has complied

Posted by Reviewer1276012 on May 06, 2012

Natrol Melatonin 3 mg has done what I expected. iHerb.com has acted seriously and the order has been received without any problem in the U. Eropea. The shipment has been slow to receive, but he was at the limit of schedule.

FINNALLY I CAN SLEEP

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Jun 04, 2012

TAKE THIS ALONG WITH TYPE 2 COLLAGEN IF YOU HAVE A HARD TIME FALLING ASLEEP AND STAYING ASLEEP IT WORKS.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Sleep EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

First, thanks to the other reviews that led me to purchase this melatonin. I became interested in melatonin after reading an article for people who have trouble sleeping. I wake up every night at 3a.m, and have trouble going back to sleep. The article indicated that melatonin resets your sleep rhythms, and helps sleeping through the night. I purchased these and LOVE them. I've taken sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, and other things prescribed to sleep before, but the melatonin works the best for me. I do have lots of dreams, but I wake up feeling like I got the best sleep ever! I saw my doctor last week and asked if there was any problems with me taking these regularly and he said no, I could take it every night if I wanted. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Absolutely the best melatonin on the market !!!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Jul 25, 2012

We LOVE this melatonin. It is so effective at getting us to sleep and maintaining it so well. No groggy, hangover feeling in the morning. This is a must try for anyone considering melatonin use. Definitely a Triple A product in our books.