♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Sleep EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

First, thanks to the other reviews that led me to purchase this melatonin. I became interested in melatonin after reading an article for people who have trouble sleeping. I wake up every night at 3a.m, and have trouble going back to sleep. The article indicated that melatonin resets your sleep rhythms, and helps sleeping through the night. I purchased these and LOVE them. I've taken sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, and other things prescribed to sleep before, but the melatonin works the best for me. I do have lots of dreams, but I wake up feeling like I got the best sleep ever! I saw my doctor last week and asked if there was any problems with me taking these regularly and he said no, I could take it every night if I wanted. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Problems sleeping

Posted by Reviewer2625097 on Feb 04, 2011

Have been using this product for a week now and I can say it worked from day 1. The slow release helps a lot, particularly when you wake up in the middle of the night...before you know it, you've dropped off again. Have not had any drowsy or heavy head symptoms in the morning either. I take it about 1 hour before bed time with a malt drink.

Better Sleep

Posted by Reviewer2083842 on Jul 06, 2011

This seems to have just the right potency to aid my sleeping without any hint of morning hangover.

Natrol Melatonin TR time release 3 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1411198 on Nov 20, 2011

I like this product. It works. May buy this again. I always buy the time release as it works over time. Better for sleep.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1909696 on Mar 14, 2011

I have found these tablets to be excellent . I use them to break undesired sleep patterns. They work and are also excellent value.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1554775 on Jun 12, 2011

Definitely lasts much longer than normal melatonin. Would recommend this

Natrol, Melatonin TR, Time Release, 3 mg, 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Jul 07, 2010

Best price and value on a very needed hormone that decrease as we age.

well

Posted by Reviewer2965854 on Nov 01, 2010

actually that was too strong for me

Felt nothing

Posted by Reviewer2204143 on Mar 26, 2011

Did not feel a thing

from belgium

Posted by Reviewer1422196 on May 06, 2011

commandé samedi vers 15 heures reçu mercredi matin (belgique, bruxelles) incroyable. super service des plus sérieux. ordered on Saturday around 15 hours received Wednesday morning (belgium, brussels) incredible. great service to the most serious