iHerb has complied

Posted by Reviewer1276012 on May 06, 2012

Natrol Melatonin 3 mg has done what I expected. iHerb.com has acted seriously and the order has been received without any problem in the U. Eropea. The shipment has been slow to receive, but he was at the limit of schedule.

FINNALLY I CAN SLEEP

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Jun 04, 2012

TAKE THIS ALONG WITH TYPE 2 COLLAGEN IF YOU HAVE A HARD TIME FALLING ASLEEP AND STAYING ASLEEP IT WORKS.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Sleep EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

First, thanks to the other reviews that led me to purchase this melatonin. I became interested in melatonin after reading an article for people who have trouble sleeping. I wake up every night at 3a.m, and have trouble going back to sleep. The article indicated that melatonin resets your sleep rhythms, and helps sleeping through the night. I purchased these and LOVE them. I've taken sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, and other things prescribed to sleep before, but the melatonin works the best for me. I do have lots of dreams, but I wake up feeling like I got the best sleep ever! I saw my doctor last week and asked if there was any problems with me taking these regularly and he said no, I could take it every night if I wanted. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Absolutely the best melatonin on the market !!!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Jul 25, 2012

We LOVE this melatonin. It is so effective at getting us to sleep and maintaining it so well. No groggy, hangover feeling in the morning. This is a must try for anyone considering melatonin use. Definitely a Triple A product in our books.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Aug 19, 2012

I love that it's time released

Works for my husband

Posted by 4934016338064815077 on Apr 04, 2016

Hubby is a very poor sleeper and these really do help with staying asleep once he gets to sleep. He may only sleep 4-5 hours but it is continuous sleep which he does not get without these.

muito top

Posted by 5706800063972714083 on Sep 20, 2015

muito bom, pena que fui taxado;

sleep well

Posted by 5405172519034112840 on Dec 13, 2015

Melatonine is an excellent product! I slept like a baby! thank you!

works great

Posted by 4773014786939232393 on Dec 24, 2015

This acts pretty fast for me, within 20 minutes I'm feeling sleepy. Won't knock you out no matter what though, if you are experiencing anxiety or a stressful day you may still find it difficult to fall asleep, but not because the tablet hasn't made you sleepy. I find that the first week or so taking Melatonin I was having some crazy dreams, and some nights I do wake up earlier than I'd like but generally find it easy to go back to sleep. My anxiety issues have really decreased since being able to have a good proper sleep, I love it!

Melatonin

Posted by 5372976406967688293 on Dec 27, 2015

everything good --check my other reviws