Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2085948 on Jan 08, 2012

I use this product every night for sleep. It works well and I love that it's time released.

good sleep

Posted by usa001 on Dec 28, 2011

Worked well for my father who had insomnia for several years

Not as good as normal Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Dec 20, 2011

I tried this a few times and I seemed to sleep better w/ regular melatonin. I don't need this regularly to sleep, just in times of higher stress. I'll keep trying it though.

Natrol Melatonin TR time release 3 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1411198 on Nov 20, 2011

I like this product. It works. May buy this again. I always buy the time release as it works over time. Better for sleep.

Pills really work.

Posted by Reviewer1175474 on Nov 04, 2011

Pills really work. But. The next morning, I have a very strong headache. I stopped drinking these pills. Indeed, to help fall asleep. After 30 minutes, I just cut down.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2818306 on Oct 12, 2011

It works well for falling asleep.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Sep 23, 2011

I studied tons of Melatonin, looking for Timed Release, as well as the 3mg dosage, and then also without horrible fillers and junk. Decided on the Natrol. It's ingredient list wasn't too objectionable to me...as some had filler ingredients that I try to stay away from. First, you should study up on Melatonin. It's not just for sleeping. It's an immune system and inflammation regulator amongst many things. Some doctors reports I read say they have treated and eliminated autoimmune disease in their practices with it.... Anyway, 3 mg is considered the max dose and the dose I wanted to try. If you get headaches or depression, then you need to drop to 2 or 1 mg. But 3mg has been perfect for me. Knocks me out and I am sleeping ALL night. Oddly, I go to sleep on my back and wake up on my back...never moving. I also don't remember dreams, which I miss.... Melatonin is apparently known for making you dream crazy dreams but I am sleeping so hard I don't remember any dreams at all. Also, I used to get up 2-3 times at night to urinate. Now, the melatonin makes me sleep through the full bladder....and so I awake with a really full bladder... but at least I am sleeping and can tell a difference in my energy level during the day. Timed release is key.... Also, be careful, the first night I took it, I did get up to the bathroom and was so woosy I nearly fell over. It wasn't a drunk feeling; it was an equilibrium feeling... I do take it right before lying down though, because if you take it earlier and it hits before you are in bed, it makes my eyes so heavy and tired, it's like a headache. So I'd rather take it and immediately get in bed and let it hit me there.

really helps to have a better night's sleep!

Posted by Reviewer3110824 on Sep 07, 2011

really helps to have a better night's sleep! for me only took effect starting the fourth day of use! really recommend it for anyone who has problems with insomnia!

Quite good

Posted by Reviewer2994032 on Aug 27, 2011

I thought that this product would help because I often wake early morning and I decidet to order to try it. I have to say that time released melatonin helps in some extent. But mostly this sleeplessness it is due to my poorly working stomach. I use other supplements herbs in addition to fall asleep better.

Better Sleep

Posted by Reviewer2083842 on Jul 06, 2011

This seems to have just the right potency to aid my sleeping without any hint of morning hangover.