Great product!

Posted by 4914040994383706593 on Oct 30, 2014

Love it!

good

Posted by 4991900985432229224 on Nov 10, 2014

good

Good sleep

Posted by 4699104245035637435 on Nov 27, 2014

Long smooth sleep after taking this :)

Love This Product!

Posted by 5494878801382794377 on Apr 04, 2015

My doctor suggested I use Melatonin in 2008 and I still only take 3mg a night. I've got a fair amount of psychological trauma which causes insomnia and in the past I proved that I couldn't be trusted with chemical sleeping tablets. I love that this is a timed release formula because it sends me to sleep and helps to keep me asleep. I also love that melatonin doesn't cause a "hang over" type effect, it's non-addictive, doesn't seem to form a dependency, and one of the most important things is it doesn't interact with any medications. It's safe for my dog to eat if I drop it on the floor (which actually happened once), its the single safest sleeping pill I've ever tried. My only warning is that for the first few nights when taking it I got really vivid dreams, friends of mine also said they had a similar reaction. For me the vivid dreams do stop after my brain adjusts to it (I occasionally forget to take it for a couple of days).

Great sleep aid

Posted by Mayito on Apr 04, 2015

I buy this product for recover my sleeps patterns It's very effective

Love melatonin

Posted by 4920144770115389771 on May 13, 2015

Love this stuff. We have the 10, 5, and 3mg all in time release and sometimes found the 10mg a bit too strong, so this is good when you're not really desperate, but need a little help!

Great product

Posted by 5005158105221154605 on Mar 25, 2015

A must for travel n jet lags

BUENO

Posted by 5545418279551955489 on Jan 01, 2015

Me facilita la conciliación del sueño y eso hace que descanse mucho mejor. lo mas importante es que llegada la hora de despertarse y levantarse no te deja sensación de somnolencia como otros farmacos. Me ha encantado, aunque recomiendo tomarlo solo de vez en cuando para evitar acostumbrarse

Works

Posted by 5497921448431644745 on Sep 18, 2015

It helps me to improve sleeping.... It works. !!! Recommended

Efectivas

Posted by nataliarubio on Sep 12, 2014

Son efectivas a la hora de ayudar a conciliar el sueño, también sirven para cuando te despiertas a media noche si las has tomado volver a retomarlo. En general noto mucho el efecto entre tomarlas o no. Lo que estas píldoras haces en ayudar a tu organismo a generar la hormona que causa el sueño y ayuda a inducirlo. Si te duermes y te despiertas pronto por lo que sea no tienes ninguna sensación de resaca o de estar zombi como con otros productos químicos. En mi caso repetiré pero con las de 5mg ya que noto que se me quedan un poco cortas a veces.