Very good!

Posted by 5458504609135878477 on Dec 17, 2016

Very good, makes me sleep a quiet and deep sleep! But YOU HAVE TO TAKE one time BEFORE, for YOU don't HAVE hangover in the ANOTHER day! I really liked the site because with my country I did not deliver certain medicines, and FOR THAT luck it was delivered to me and quickly! I'll buy more products and more times!

Right dosage, lasting effects

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Dec 23, 2016

I was glad I finally found a time release melatonin formula when I first bought this Natrol product from iHerb several years ago. It works wonderfully, lasting through the night and providing me (at 66) with a valued nutrient. The product has been consistent and effective.

Time release keeps me asleep all night, but fresh in the morning.

Posted by 4962080959963951812 on Dec 26, 2016

I take this more to stay asleep all night and to have more restful sleep, as compared to needing help to initially get to sleep. I take 2 time release tablets shortly before going to bed, and it seems to work well for me. Keep in mind that everyone is different. Six milligrams is what works for me. Others may find the product effective with a lower or higher dosage. I suggest starting with a lower dose (such as 1mg) and if 1 mg isn't effective, try taking 2 tablets . If that doesn't help, try 3 tablets, etc. Once you figure out what is right for you, see if that dosage is available in time release. My experience with iHerb has been great. Ordering is easy, delivery is quick, and the product is fresh (does not expire for at least a year or two.

Good melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1891528 on Sep 29, 2016

I buy a couple of this melatonin, because is realy work.

It works!

Posted by 5695869959725496084 on Oct 04, 2016

It works! But sometimes I get nightmares witch I usually don't have. But that happened with the last one I tried to. Makes me hesitate sometimes to take it.

Good product

Posted by 5023666106748239796 on Jan 10, 2017

Helpful for deep sleep but weak induction of sleep

BUENO

Posted by 5545418279551955489 on Jan 01, 2015

Me facilita la conciliación del sueño y eso hace que descanse mucho mejor. lo mas importante es que llegada la hora de despertarse y levantarse no te deja sensación de somnolencia como otros farmacos. Me ha encantado, aunque recomiendo tomarlo solo de vez en cuando para evitar acostumbrarse

Works

Posted by 5497921448431644745 on Sep 18, 2015

It helps me to improve sleeping.... It works. !!! Recommended

Efectivas

Posted by nataliarubio on Sep 12, 2014

Son efectivas a la hora de ayudar a conciliar el sueño, también sirven para cuando te despiertas a media noche si las has tomado volver a retomarlo. En general noto mucho el efecto entre tomarlas o no. Lo que estas píldoras haces en ayudar a tu organismo a generar la hormona que causa el sueño y ayuda a inducirlo. Si te duermes y te despiertas pronto por lo que sea no tienes ninguna sensación de resaca o de estar zombi como con otros productos químicos. En mi caso repetiré pero con las de 5mg ya que noto que se me quedan un poco cortas a veces.

Funciona