It helpful

Posted by Reviewer2377841 on Jan 09, 2012

product good and post very fast, my doctor indicate my to use this medicin and it really helpful, thank you.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2818306 on Oct 12, 2011

It works well for falling asleep.

Insomnia no more!

Posted by 5516698249218367674 on Jun 04, 2012

I found help with insomnia..doesnt help me fall asleep but helps to keep me asleep for a good 6 hours

helps to sleep

Posted by Reviewer2495123 on Dec 03, 2012

I have insomnia but this helps me to sleep.

Efectivas

Posted by nataliarubio on Sep 12, 2014

Son efectivas a la hora de ayudar a conciliar el sueño, también sirven para cuando te despiertas a media noche si las has tomado volver a retomarlo. En general noto mucho el efecto entre tomarlas o no. Lo que estas píldoras haces en ayudar a tu organismo a generar la hormona que causa el sueño y ayuda a inducirlo. Si te duermes y te despiertas pronto por lo que sea no tienes ninguna sensación de resaca o de estar zombi como con otros productos químicos. En mi caso repetiré pero con las de 5mg ya que noto que se me quedan un poco cortas a veces.

bon produit

Posted by mimosette43 on Jan 15, 2014

ma marque préférée pour ces comprimés.

I sleep like a baby

Posted by 5473449785632082055 on Apr 08, 2014

Works wonders for me. I really sleep like a baby which I haven't done for years. Great product.

Quite good

Posted by Reviewer2994032 on Aug 27, 2011

I thought that this product would help because I often wake early morning and I decidet to order to try it. I have to say that time released melatonin helps in some extent. But mostly this sleeplessness it is due to my poorly working stomach. I use other supplements herbs in addition to fall asleep better.

really helps to have a better night's sleep!

Posted by Reviewer3110824 on Sep 07, 2011

really helps to have a better night's sleep! for me only took effect starting the fourth day of use! really recommend it for anyone who has problems with insomnia!

melatonin