Natrol, Melatonin TR, Time Release, 5 mg, 100 Tablets

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1746170 on Nov 13, 2008

This product is wonderful. I have tried the regular Melatonin and it helps me get to sleep fast, but this Melatonin with the time release helps me stay asleep throughout the night much better.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2965395 on Jan 30, 2009

I've had trouble sleeping through the night for years. I would usually wake up and would not be able to go back to sleep. With this product, I sleep very soundly for seven to eight hours. It really makes a difference in how I feel during the day as well.

Perfect time release function

Posted by KurtJacobsen on May 23, 2013

I use Natrols melatonin almost every night, and it helps me get a good nights sleep. This product is superior to others because it releases an amount of melatonin right away to help you fall asleep, and then gradually releases the rest of the dosis to help you stay asleep for about 8 hours. I've never experienced any drowsiness in the morning. I take one tablet half an hour before bedtime. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low. Melatonin is a GREAT invention! ======================================================================================================= Click my name KurtJacobsen ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here in Denmark (4000 miles away) within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my name KurtJacobsen at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Sleeping lika a baby..

Posted by Reviewer1947031 on Dec 11, 2009

I have many years had troubled white my sleep (insomnia)and you took the drugs (sleeping pills) my dr recommended. But white this product a new world open for me, no problem white falling and stay a sleep 7-8 hours. Highly recommended.

Evaluation

Posted by Reviewer2890044 on May 03, 2009

good serice-prompt delivery-good price.Is much more effective than nor release melatonin.