Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

I normally use the 10mg tablet which works fantastic for me - I ordered the 5mg in error so I'll have to use 2 pills to achieve what I normally do in one pill. I would recommend this.

Posted by 4976453974925955158 on Apr 21, 2016

Good. Had quite a few good nights sleep for a few months on Melatonin, then started Ornithine worked even better. Yeah a good nights sleep for a change.

relax

Posted by 4689680642636779799 on Apr 19, 2016

it really helped me to sleep.. i take it before i go to bed in half an hour

Strange Effects.

Posted by 5584596666186081484 on Apr 10, 2016

Tried for 5 days now. Very weird stuff. Yes makes you drowsy in around 30 minutes. I seem to go to sleep ok, but will wake a number of times through the night and get quite restless.....more so than when I don't take them. Maybe need to try a lower dose ? I don't know.

For me the most useful melatonin I've ever tried

Posted by 5337963663866158659 on Apr 05, 2016

Due to my CNS health conditions I have insomnia, sleep disorder. My neurologist prescribed me Alprazolam 2 mg before bedtime. Sometime alprazolam didn't help at all. I've tried also Melatonin products from various providers and quality (capsules and also liquid). Natrol TR 5mg performs better than alprazolam 2 mg.

It does put me to sleep within half an hour

Posted by lippyjunky on Mar 14, 2016

Usually I have dreamless sleep (or maybe I dont recall) but I see a pattern of vivid dreams occurring if I take it too often, like 4 nights out of a week.

restful sleep

Posted by 5425384530014988145 on Feb 20, 2016

works great

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Feb 19, 2016

I often have problems falling asleep even when i'm very tired. This stuff is amazing! I have tried it about five or six times now. I take it about 30 minutes before going to bed, and it doesn't take long before I'm sleeping, and sleeping through the whole night. 100 tablets will last long, but will definitely buy again! five stars!

Posted by 5098423731109862100 on Feb 19, 2016

Very good produkt

Good

Posted by 5367308278076799797 on Dec 28, 2015

Use it for insomnia, realy good product but also not time relese, again wake up during night, 5mg is also high dose, I take it half pill. Except this brand have tried melatonin form KAL, but this one is better, only bad thing is a lot of ingrediens :/