Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1746170 on Nov 13, 2008

This product is wonderful. I have tried the regular Melatonin and it helps me get to sleep fast, but this Melatonin with the time release helps me stay asleep throughout the night much better.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2965395 on Jan 30, 2009

I've had trouble sleeping through the night for years. I would usually wake up and would not be able to go back to sleep. With this product, I sleep very soundly for seven to eight hours. It really makes a difference in how I feel during the day as well.

Sleeping lika a baby..

Posted by Reviewer1947031 on Dec 11, 2009

I have many years had troubled white my sleep (insomnia)and you took the drugs (sleeping pills) my dr recommended. But white this product a new world open for me, no problem white falling and stay a sleep 7-8 hours. Highly recommended.

Was able to quit Ambien and Rozerem

Posted by Reviewer1021857 on Aug 17, 2010

My chronic insomnia could only be controlled by powerful prescription drugs. When I say insomnia I mean the real deal -- 3+ hours to fall asleep with the occasional night with no sleep at all. My issue is racing thoughts and the inability to shut down my brain (yes I've tried all the usual tricks, if you've heard of it I've probably tried it.) I had a bottle of some regular variety Melatonin. It never really did the job. It seemed like it made me sleepy once in a while, but not consistently. This time release stuff does the trick! I'm on my second 100 count bottle and haven't refilled any of my insomnia prescriptions for several months now. Saving a bundle too!

Evaluation

Posted by Reviewer2890044 on May 03, 2009

good serice-prompt delivery-good price.Is much more effective than nor release melatonin.

Best of the time-release melatonins I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2474698 on May 09, 2010

My problem with melatonin has always been that it goes through my system too fast, and my eyes pop open after 4 hours. Even some time-release products give me this problem. The Natrol TR acts more gently and lasts longer - anywhere from six to eight hours.

Time Release 5 mg Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1515632 on Jun 25, 2009

Love It! Helps me falls asleep and stay that way! I fall asleep significantly faster if I also take valerian root.

Miracle Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2969809 on Feb 10, 2011

It took about a week for it to start working. I have fibromyalgia & my sleep has been getting progressively worse. Now I can get to sleep most nights & I am waking up only once a night instead 2 or more times. The only problem is that the tablet will not break in half, it crumbles.

a mi me ha funcionado

Posted by 4847721793495425849 on Mar 10, 2014

tengo ciertos problemas de insomnio debido a problemas personales y tras tomar medicacion para dprmir decidi probar la melatonina. ya que es algo natural y sin efectos secundarios. he de decor que me esta funcionando muy bien. me sirve para regular el sueño y no despertarme tanto a las noches. y no me produce efecto resaca como los medicamentos para domir. repetiré seguro!!!

Insonmio terminado

Posted by netastyle on Apr 15, 2015

Cansada de comprar melatonina de 1,9mg y tener que tomarme 3 pastillas a la vez con estas me tomo 1 y duermo estupendamente. Precio y cantidad estupenda. Con 1 bote paso 3 meses cosa que con la de 1.9mg cada semana tenía que comprar.