Works well!

Posted by 5103877801444147465 on Jul 11, 2016

I feel a bit groggy when i woke up the day after, but at least I got enough sleep!

Fantastic product for insomnia

Posted by 5316338941154992737 on Aug 01, 2016

Purchased for a family member who suffers sever anxiety and as a result insomnia. Has been a monumental success. Helps them to fall asleep within half an hour of taking the tablet. They now sleep through where they were waking up after an hour or two an unable to fall back to sleep. The only negative is that I would suggest it used earlier in the night rather than later to avoid waking up sleepy.

Does the job very well

Posted by 4795691719919941593 on Aug 04, 2016

I am a night duty worker and take one of these about half an hour before going to bed. Lets me stay asleep without waking groggy but lets me wake up enough to go to the toilet when I need to. When I have nights off I simply change when I take one. I have given some of my colleagues some to try and see how they go. Everyone of them have been happy with the experience. One person used them for her husband and he is now getting a good sleep. Something he hasn't had for years. My father (90 years old) had been having trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep. He won't go without them now. His doctors are happy for him to take them and when he goes to hospital they are included in the drugs on his medication chart. My brother is a doctor and he recommends them. The highest strength you can get a script for in Australia is 2mg. I tried a script once but it didn't do me any good. My wife takes sublingual 2.5 mg.

Great products

Posted by 4924341418574990538 on Aug 18, 2016

Really helpful in getting me to sleep. Especially when I don't get enough sunlight during the day, I find it's hard to sleep at night but this product really helps me getting into bed on time and get that 8 hours sleep.

Husband swears by it.

Posted by 4824732456847535337 on Aug 19, 2016

Melatonin doesn't work for me unfortunately but my husband absolutely swears by it. He takes it every night and it helps his sleep immensely. If only it could stop him snoring too.

Work wonders

Posted by 5008968714057277687 on Aug 19, 2016

These tablets work wonders! Takes about 40 mins to kick in but when they do, get ready for the best sleep of your life! This stuff really works without any drowsiness. Highly recommend it

Works for me!

Posted by 5307831112610833522 on Aug 30, 2016

Really relaxed me and the effects lasted till morning. Good alternative to prescription sleeping pills. Love these 💜

This works very well, but was WAY too strong for me!!

Posted by Minna2theMax on Sep 06, 2016

After purchasing this I found out the normal dose for an adult for melatonin is 2 mg . This product certainly did put me to sleep, but for like 16 hours.... So, I'd recommend something else unless you have a REALLY hard time getting to, and staying, asleep!! (1.5 mg works just fine for me, and I'm quite tall/big -- so I'd say, avoid the 5 mg dose unless you've determined that you need a mega-dose....)

Effective!

Posted by 4621662329643259705 on Sep 20, 2016

Very effective. Effect kicks in within 40 minutes. Will sleep throughout and wake up when alarm rings.

No more sleepless nights

Posted by 4805966235609124268 on Sep 20, 2016

I do suffer from insomnia at times and I take anti histamine pills. On bad nights, and I feel over stressed, 1 tablet of Melatonin and I'm asleep in quick time.