Smooth......

Posted by Reviewer2655720 on Nov 10, 2016

This product is very easy to swallow, natural, quiet relaxation after about 20 minutes. I SLEEP through the night now. I do not stay awake TRYING to fall asleep. I wake up without grogginess or headaches like other sleep aids have been. I take two instead of one. Start with one though and see out it works for you.

deep sleep

Posted by 5272634602152706966 on Nov 20, 2016

its works but sometimes if i did not complete the sleep cycle it gives me an head ache

Works for me!

Posted by 5631791164930943822 on Oct 10, 2016

Started with one 5 mg tablet 20 minutes before bedtime. It helped me sleep well for about 4 hours. toe, since it is time released, better to take it about an hour before hitting the sack. After about a week, i upped my dosage to two 5 mg tablets about an hour before bedtime. This made me sleep absolutely soundly for 8 hours straight. No regrets buying this one and it certainly beats taking Xanax to have a good nights sleep!

Good product

Posted by PumpinIron on Jul 07, 2016

It's very good! does wonders on the 1st pill itself but 5 mg might be a little too strong. I recommend to get the 3 mg Natrol one first and then after that get the 5 mg one. Thanks Iherb and Natrol

Best Sleep Aid Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2463326 on Jul 08, 2016

I have tried literally everything (except for drugs), over the years to get a good nights sleep and none of them worked the way this does. I either felt hungover in the morning or still tired or still woke up during the night. This is the ONLY product that guarantees me a good nights sleep and the price is ridiculous! It costs peanuts. All the other junk I bought cost a fortune and did not match up to this product. Fantastic!

Great

Posted by 4738671590158257494 on Jul 11, 2016

This is for people who really have a problem sleeping. Got it for a friend, who now sleeps!

Works well!

Posted by 5103877801444147465 on Jul 11, 2016

I feel a bit groggy when i woke up the day after, but at least I got enough sleep!

Fantastic product for insomnia

Posted by 5316338941154992737 on Aug 01, 2016

Purchased for a family member who suffers sever anxiety and as a result insomnia. Has been a monumental success. Helps them to fall asleep within half an hour of taking the tablet. They now sleep through where they were waking up after an hour or two an unable to fall back to sleep. The only negative is that I would suggest it used earlier in the night rather than later to avoid waking up sleepy.

Does the job very well

Posted by 4795691719919941593 on Aug 04, 2016

I am a night duty worker and take one of these about half an hour before going to bed. Lets me stay asleep without waking groggy but lets me wake up enough to go to the toilet when I need to. When I have nights off I simply change when I take one. I have given some of my colleagues some to try and see how they go. Everyone of them have been happy with the experience. One person used them for her husband and he is now getting a good sleep. Something he hasn't had for years. My father (90 years old) had been having trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep. He won't go without them now. His doctors are happy for him to take them and when he goes to hospital they are included in the drugs on his medication chart. My brother is a doctor and he recommends them. The highest strength you can get a script for in Australia is 2mg. I tried a script once but it didn't do me any good. My wife takes sublingual 2.5 mg.

Great products

Posted by 4924341418574990538 on Aug 18, 2016

Really helpful in getting me to sleep. Especially when I don't get enough sunlight during the day, I find it's hard to sleep at night but this product really helps me getting into bed on time and get that 8 hours sleep.