July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natrol, Menopause Formula, 60 Capsules

This product really works!

Posted by Reviewer3196465 on Jul 21, 2008

I went through surgical menopause at the age of 43 and experienced really horrible hot flashes, insomnia and headaches. This products has helped tremendously. I was miserable for so long before I tried it. I wish I hadn't waited so long.

Natrol Meno Fornula

Posted by Reviewer1385793 on Apr 17, 2009

This is really good . After several trial of different Chinese Herbal remedy my herbalist and I finally found that works. I highly recommend this product . I am not getting my hotflashes anymore after using it only for a short period of time. Since I bought 10 bottles at once thinking that I would need these much so, I am sending some of it to my sister in UTAH. She is starting to get hotflashes.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1423684 on Apr 25, 2009

I bought this to replace Estroven and let me tell you, the difference is amazing.

menapause relief

Posted by Reviewer1034278 on Sep 03, 2009

amazing is all i can say. I am so over the hot flashes and all because of these little natural pills

it works

Posted by Reviewer1363218 on May 02, 2010

Did a lot of research and liked the ingredients in this formula - plus it's not as pricey as many Other Menopause products. What I didn't expect was that it would eliminate the hot flashes and night sweats so quickly -- in less than 1 week! Don't know if it will work for everyone the way it did for me, but it's certainly worth trying!!