This product really works!

Posted by Reviewer3196465 on Jul 21, 2008

I went through surgical menopause at the age of 43 and experienced really horrible hot flashes, insomnia and headaches. This products has helped tremendously. I was miserable for so long before I tried it. I wish I hadn't waited so long.

Natrol Meno Fornula

Posted by Reviewer1385793 on Apr 17, 2009

This is really good . After several trial of different Chinese Herbal remedy my herbalist and I finally found that works. I highly recommend this product . I am not getting my hotflashes anymore after using it only for a short period of time. Since I bought 10 bottles at once thinking that I would need these much so, I am sending some of it to my sister in UTAH. She is starting to get hotflashes.

it works

Posted by Reviewer1363218 on May 02, 2010

Did a lot of research and liked the ingredients in this formula - plus it's not as pricey as many Other Menopause products. What I didn't expect was that it would eliminate the hot flashes and night sweats so quickly -- in less than 1 week! Don't know if it will work for everyone the way it did for me, but it's certainly worth trying!!

Wonderful!

Posted by AyahsHope on Apr 25, 2009

I bought this to replace Estroven and let me tell you, the difference is amazing.

menapause relief

Posted by Reviewer1034278 on Sep 03, 2009

amazing is all i can say. I am so over the hot flashes and all because of these little natural pills

Natrol Menopause Formula

Posted by Reviewer1013492 on Mar 11, 2010

This product is great! My night sweats have stopped! I had been using Estrovan and it was not working!

Best till now

Posted by Reviewer1909667 on Dec 08, 2010

I have tried several of these formulas, and this one is clearly the best, the hot flashes are almost gone, this is a great brand and i prefer it over the NOW brand.

Highly recommend!

Posted by Reviewer3021297 on Mar 23, 2011

I started taking these (3 per day as instructed) and within a few days, no more hot flashes! I also increased my dosage of Evening Primrose from 1300 mg once a day to 1300 mg twice a day. So I'm not certain which of these supplements is working, or whether it is the combination. I will continue to take both of them!

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1997012 on Nov 14, 2010

I've been taking these capsules since I went through surgical menopause 6 months ago. I never had a hot flash or any of the other symptoms I'd read about - until I ran out. Now I keep these capsules stocked. They do work and they keep annoying menopause symptoms away. I take 2 of these in the morning and that's it. No weird taste or after taste, and no side effects. I recommend these to everyone I know.

My mother loves it!

Posted by 4630575716652165666 on Dec 01, 2013

My mother has been suffering from many of menopause symptoms. She was getting severe hot flashes, headaches, abdominal problems, and countless annoying symptoms. About 2 weeks after she started taking this formula, she was amazed how all those symptoms are gone. I am reordering more since she wants to give as a present to her friends. Definitely RECOMMEND

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »