milk thistle

Posted by Reviewer1268441 on Mar 19, 2009

very high amount of silymarin (420mg/2 caps). helps great if u are taking alot of other supplements, especially one that are broke down in liver such as BCAAs. this will cleanse your live over time and will relive many toxins found since your liver is like ur body's filter and filters need cleaning all the time. great product, w/ great price. will keep buying

Read this review

Posted by 5586934628212003834 on Feb 20, 2016

I started on this product a month ago! I've noticed that I've used the stool more than I ever have! I've noticed myself losing weight! It's hard to explain but I feel really good on this product almost like it's makes me feel so clean on the inside! It has helped me even with my moods I'm in a good mood more often! You buy this product you won't regret it I guarantee it!

great detoxing herb

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on May 25, 2009

This was a great detoxing herb for me. I felt my liver clean and refreshed after taking this herb. I also give it to my client.

Cured liver-caused back acne

Posted by Reviewer2773477 on Mar 02, 2010

Cured my brother's serious back acne which was caused by his liver condition. Was gone in weeks. Now he takes it regularly.

Greatest product!

Posted by Reviewer2482271 on Aug 06, 2011

I can say as taking this milk thistle for a few months so far,,,,this one works really well~! with natural ingredients and very effective...especially for tireness and eyes. it is worth every penny. even if it costs double, I would be willing to buy this. two thumbs up.

Liver saver!

Posted by Reviewer2995098 on Aug 25, 2010

I've used milk thistle for years to protect my liver. It works beautifully. After using a prescription medicine which didn't agree with me, I used milk thistle for three months. I went from having the liver profile of someone sick with hepatitis (although I didn't actually HAVE hepatitis), to one that's perfectly normal. Since I continue to need prescription meds (but not that one), I wouldn't be without milk thistle.

LOVE

Posted by 4969963291916077984 on Apr 24, 2016

I love this stuff! It seems to work right away and I feel less bloated throughout the day. It's herbal blend has great healing properties and I have noticed an improvement just from using this. Its definitely become one of my staple buys

well too early but for liver

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Jul 26, 2011

I have a history of sensitivity to metals,molds,yeast,fungus.... I also take accutane isotretinoin very low dose 10mg once or twice a week for oily skin,which could be bad for liver...and this is to keep liver clear:) good brand.

Working well

Posted by Reviewer2402618 on May 19, 2015

My father has been taking for several years, and really help a lot for his liver functions. The percentage of milk thistle is the highest among the similar products in the market. If you are thinking to take milk thistle for taking care of your liver, I would recommend this brand.

Works very nice....

Posted by Reviewer2004240 on Feb 15, 2009

Seems to help my digestion, thus I get a betters night sleep!