Best Value in Multi

Posted by Katherine on Aug 25, 2009

This is an exceptional high potency broad spectrum multi. Having tried all of the expensive food based multi's (really) and come back to this over and over, I can absoluely say that in my experience, this is an excellent multi.

Economical

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Jan 19, 2009

These are a good comprehensive multi, with a really good dose of everything, including extras like TMG. They are great if you are on a budget. The only thing is they are quite large and not that pleasant to swallow, I dont think they are coated, and so taste a bit, and stick a bit in your throat. I still give 5 stars tho because they are a good multi.

Great vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer2294422 on Aug 01, 2008

Whenever I read an article about needing a certain amount of a specific vitamin or mineral and then check this label, it is there!

Trixie Pettman-South

Posted by Reviewer2516849 on Aug 14, 2008

Having read the ingredients and dosage in this product I am sure I shall soon be jumping out of my skin. I received them about one week after despatch which is wonderful.

Best Multivitamin I've found

Posted by Reviewer2182248 on Oct 11, 2008

I've tried many Multivitamins, but this has everything I need and want at a reasonable price.

Great product !

Posted by Reviewer2379588 on Nov 04, 2007

Grea product, at a great price.

Exceptional quality

Posted by Reviewer2763724 on Dec 26, 2007

Excellent product and strength- great price.

My Fav Multi

Posted by Reviewer2908107 on Jan 05, 2008

Products arrived in a reasonable amount of time. They were packed well.

Natrol My Favorite Multi-No Iron

Posted by Reviewer1142583 on Aug 21, 2006

I know labels and have compared them. I know 4 tabs a day sounds like a lot, but this formula is extremely comprehensive, especially for the iHerb price of $10.00 a month, it can't be beat. I've toured Natrol's plant and consider this a quality product.

Wow! Read the label what you get!

Posted by jeplace on Mar 27, 2007

Read the laber on what you get in this vitamin. I have been taking it for years. It has so many vitamins and minerals and high doses, you probably won't need to order other things like calcium, vitamin E, vitamin c, etc. And of course, you can't beat the price! You will pay at least double in a health food store.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »