Bought for mum

Posted by SharonChua on May 11, 2014

My mum has taken these for more than a year already.. I got them for her because I noticed noticeable hair loss at the back of her head. She is 55 this year. She's very consistent about taking these and now her hair is a lot thicker and has a healthy shine to it. The only con is that it is quite expensive at SGD44 a month. It was a lot cheaper last year but the price has gone up. I think it took her a few months to see results, and the first sign of improvement for her was that she noticed much fewer strands of hair whenever she swept the floor!

THIRS BOOTLE

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Apr 29, 2014

Good to reinforce hair grothw and lashes and nails.

Will update on results

Posted by 5589048205266188387 on Jul 23, 2013

Haven't used it long enough to know if it's working or not, but the product packaging and design are great. Will update later on.

Very nice

Posted by 5363155563174333004 on Jul 14, 2013

Very nice

It's working!

Posted by Reviewer1546293 on Feb 11, 2013

I have had thin hair for all my life. I'm 47 now and it started getting worse not long ago. I have been using this system for the third week only but my hair stopped falling out and I feel my hair is not as soft as it used to be. Fingers crossed I will see some new hair soon :) I will order NuHair system for my husband too!

It works

Posted by 5002433256474555482 on Jan 11, 2013

The product works!!!

Saw Palmetto

Posted by 5728908045723734884 on Jun 10, 2012

Without a doubt, saw plametto is believed to be able to block DHT. However, this is the precaution, so use this products at your own risk, I guess this kind of info should be provided by iHerb. "Most people do not experience side effects when taking saw palmetto. However, this alternative medicine may cause mild side effects, including minor stomach discomfort and mild headaches. Because saw palmetto may have effects similar to some hormones, pregnant and nursing women should avoid saw palmetto, as should women who have had--or are at risk of developing--hormone-related cancers, the University of Maryland Medical Center states. Because herbs can interact with other herbs, supplements or medications, you should consult a doctor before using saw palmetto or any other herb" (Source: http://www.livestrong.com/article/289358-saw-palmetto-hair-loss-in-women/)

You should'nt trust what review says!!!!!!

Posted by 5214729019867324854 on Jun 04, 2012

After I substitute, I got severe allergic symptoms... I herb doesn't give engough information of side effects of Nuhair but you should aware of it!!!!!

very good product would definately recommend

Posted by Reviewer2281624 on Jan 17, 2012

Works effectively.. my wife responded well to it.. speed of rerowth depends on frequency of taking the pills. There are other health benefits as well... skin, breast, hair all benefit... if your suffering from hormonal inbalance however... be sure to speak to your doctor first.

south carolina

Posted by Reviewer1171151 on Jan 08, 2012

Can't say enough about this product. I as well have used many supplements for hair. I've been using this product for 6 months now after my hair was damage and broken off to an inch...no joke...but using this product my hair is strong and thick an is truely growing my hair grows more than a inch an and half every month. I also eat right and a 100% gluten free I love this product

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »