Natrol, NuHair, Hair Rejuvenation System for Women, 30-Day Kit

4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer2939194 From Virginia on May 28, 2010

Before starting this system, my hair was falling out in great deal amounts. My scalp on the top part of my head was visible, I wouldn't have been able to go in a pool or to the beach without having embarrassing moments or without anyone watching me. After using this system for only just a month, I started to notice less loss of hair, which made me really happy. After using the system for almost 2 months now, I have notice a significant hair growth and now hardly loosing hair. My scalp is no longer as visible as it use to be before. I am hooked on this sytem and will continue on using for the next 8 months to really insure good results. Now my mom is using the product as well. Thank you Nuhair, love the product, really works.

so far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1628601 From Pennsylvania on Jul 22, 2010

I've only been using this for 3 weeks and I can start to see a difference. I previously suffered from Anorexia and have had a long road back to good eating & nutrition which took a serious toll on my body -- esp. my hair. BUT...My hair isn't falling out as much and I'm starting to see a little regrowth. My fingernails are 100% stronger & longer - np more splitting. So, if my nails have improved this much in such a short time, my hair should follow. Also, I take 10,000mcg of Biotin, 500mg of Inositol, 500mg of Silica, 1300mg of Evening Primorose & Flaxseed oil along with my multi-vitamin every day. Will update in a month or two to report progress.

Saw Palmetto

Posted by 5728908045723734884 on Jun 10, 2012

Without a doubt, saw plametto is believed to be able to block DHT. However, this is the precaution, so use this products at your own risk, I guess this kind of info should be provided by iHerb. "Most people do not experience side effects when taking saw palmetto. However, this alternative medicine may cause mild side effects, including minor stomach discomfort and mild headaches. Because saw palmetto may have effects similar to some hormones, pregnant and nursing women should avoid saw palmetto, as should women who have had--or are at risk of developing--hormone-related cancers, the University of Maryland Medical Center states. Because herbs can interact with other herbs, supplements or medications, you should consult a doctor before using saw palmetto or any other herb" (Source: http://www.livestrong.com/article/289358-saw-palmetto-hair-loss-in-women/)

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1760318 From Oklahoma on Oct 20, 2011

I've finished my first month's supply of NuHair and I'm already seeing a difference. My husband tells me that there's no longer a "hole" in my hair and that he's seeing it starting to fill in. We'll see what happens during the second month.

I've been trying for 3 mos already

Posted by Reviewer1384755 From Canada on Oct 31, 2011

I see new regrows plus the hair does not leave my head at the speed it used to.