super

Posted by Reviewer2869374 on Jun 26, 2010

I bought this prduct for my father who had serious operation with his heart, plus he has high blood pressure and diabetes.Since he take theese pils he can get air mor easily than before.So it helps!!!

Works very well for multiple conditions

Posted by Reviewer1339109 on Jun 19, 2012

I took Natrol Omega 3-6-9 for years for my complexion, and after bio-identical hormone therapy cleared up my acne for good, I stopped taking Omega 3-6-9. After a few weeks, some arthritis in my fingers became so bad, I searched for a natural remedy, and found myself taking Natrol Omega 3-6-9 again, which has greatly improved my arthritis. I never expected one supplement could have so many benefits.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3200281 on Dec 27, 2010

It has all omegas in a single, easy to swallow, softgel! I really dont know why it has a lemon flavor, cause i swallow it... Regards

Best one yet

Posted by Reviewer1933406 on May 12, 2011

I've tried many kinds of fish oil and this is the first one that doesn't give you that after taste. I like the fact that it has all three 3-6-9 Omega oils, you can't beat this price and quality.

good product

Posted by hranitelni-dobavki on Sep 12, 2013

Good product, well packed, no after-taste. The price is also excellent Lemon flavor and with lemon aroma capsule inside the bottle. Много добър Омега Комплекс, препоръчвам го! Разгледайте профила ми за други продукти, от които съм доволен.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1199214 on Apr 13, 2011

It's not very concentrated but it's easy to swallow and you don't burp fishy.

it´s good

Posted by Reviewer2833107 on May 20, 2010

my skin, nails and hair presents stronger. sorry I´d speak english

No weird after taste!

Posted by NaturalMystics on Jun 02, 2012

I finally found an Omega supplement that doesn't cause me any tummy troubles or makes me belch with a weird fishy after taste. This is wonderful!

Lemon Flavor Works

Posted by Reviewer2198398 on Aug 25, 2010

At last an Omega complex with a lemon flavor that really prevents fishy after taste!

Omega 3-6-9