super

Posted by Reviewer2869374 on Jun 26, 2010

I bought this prduct for my father who had serious operation with his heart, plus he has high blood pressure and diabetes.Since he take theese pils he can get air mor easily than before.So it helps!!!

Works very well for multiple conditions

Posted by Reviewer1339109 on Jun 19, 2012

I took Natrol Omega 3-6-9 for years for my complexion, and after bio-identical hormone therapy cleared up my acne for good, I stopped taking Omega 3-6-9. After a few weeks, some arthritis in my fingers became so bad, I searched for a natural remedy, and found myself taking Natrol Omega 3-6-9 again, which has greatly improved my arthritis. I never expected one supplement could have so many benefits.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3200281 on Dec 27, 2010

It has all omegas in a single, easy to swallow, softgel! I really dont know why it has a lemon flavor, cause i swallow it... Regards

Best one yet

Posted by Reviewer1933406 on May 12, 2011

I've tried many kinds of fish oil and this is the first one that doesn't give you that after taste. I like the fact that it has all three 3-6-9 Omega oils, you can't beat this price and quality.

good product

Posted by hranitelni-dobavki on Sep 12, 2013

Good product, well packed, no after-taste. The price is also excellent Lemon flavor and with lemon aroma capsule inside the bottle. Много добър Омега Комплекс, препоръчвам го! Разгледайте профила ми за други продукти, от които съм доволен.

Lemon Flavor Works

Posted by Reviewer2198398 on Aug 25, 2010

At last an Omega complex with a lemon flavor that really prevents fishy after taste!

Omega 3-6-9

Posted by Reviewer1055412 on Mar 30, 2010

Economical and high quality

if it is what is says its good!

Posted by Reviewer1169093 on Apr 12, 2010

great prices compared to my co-ops in my area

Fine Product

Posted by 5388330933263764240 on Sep 25, 2012

I recommend everyone buy products iHerb! Company with quality and reliability. Thanks for everything.

Great product!

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Apr 12, 2013

I got these for my mom and she says it's great and doesn't have any fishy aftertaste!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »