Changed my life

Posted by Reviewer1838827 on Nov 08, 2009

One of the best products ive taken. Helped with digestion problems and joint problems. I tore my left and right labrums in my shoulder. this product helped me get back to about 90%. I also used to have bad acid reflux. I can now drink coffee with no problem. Great stuff!!!

no aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2894540 on Sep 19, 2008

Most fish oils I have tried come up on you during the day. No burping fish taste with this one.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2871207 on Feb 05, 2008

Very good levels of EPA and DHA and the cost per dose is perhaps the best of all the products available.

Best omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2816202 on Jun 06, 2008

I've tried other Omega 3 brand's only to later experience burping up an aweful fish taste. With this product I've never experienced either. I give it 5 stars. Thank you Natrol!

Strong, affordable and lemony!

Posted by NeaLovesiHerb on Jun 05, 2013

These are my favourite omgega-3 fish oil caps - they´re cheap, strong and smell like lemons in a nice and fresh way, which makes it easier to swallow a large gel capsule. I also haven´t noticed any burbing - and even if that happened, the lemon in these would probably help it. My parents use these as well and have nothing to complain. They are just as good as many more expensive products. Will buy again!

Great price!

Posted by Reviewer1860144 on Jul 10, 2008

I like the lemon oil option! I take fish oil daily for all of its healthful benefits.

Helps cholesterol count

Posted by Reviewer2217792 on Nov 02, 2007

After taking Omega-3 along with my cholesterol prescription, as my doctor recommended,I passed my last cholesterol test with flying colors!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3133362 on Nov 20, 2007

I like these capsules because they do not have a fishy taste--or any taste.

good value for its price

Posted by Reviewer3317906 on Dec 03, 2009

tastes good even you pop the thick-gelatinized softgel, and very easy to swallow..

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2441352 on Jan 07, 2010

Base on the potency of the content, it is one of the very best buy in Fish oil categrory